Guess who's back?A You know who.A Its Estwald and D_Skywalk with another update to IrisManager.A Here's what's new in version 2.45.
As usual we have some bug fixes as well as language additions which you can check out in the changelog below.A So if you are using the IrisManager make sure that you grab the latest version.
1) Added German as a language (thanks toto67)
2) New update Simplified and Traditional Chinese (thanks Liqianyu )
3) Fixed a bug that disallowed games bigfile external USB disk to internal (in cache). We have included a small correction for those games that do not have more than one cached bigfile. Also added warning if it comes to launching the game with BD Emu ON (exite cache inconsistency between games and BD Emu)
4) Added a number of improvements to the
FTP server: now warns if you exit the application (attention, if it comes with PS button will not tell) and FTP is conducting a delete function, reading, writing ... covering up to 10 seconds from the operation.
It is also equipped with some error messages for that function fails if the network is not started or misconfigured occasional change.
5) Added a new thread manager to perform background tasks, such as icons recharge, now is not done at once, if not staggered. With this, the program gains agility when changing pages.
6) Some users have notified me that REX Rebug 4.21.2 CFW does not work when you press the PS event, so I've gone back to the old method for this firmware.
To mount with Disc-Less need without plugging a device to force an event right in the process that should receive. For that it is necessary to know the Event ID before hand but users are reporting to me and that I do not know the ID or using one that others do not work (in 4.21.2 using an ID that I found)
For this reason it would be desirable to send me the Event ID generated when you plug a USB device for each firmware to know them.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
OPL Manager Need to organize your PS2 backup collection? Check out danielb's new OPL Manager!
PS3ITA Manager Iris Manager has come and gone, but PS3ITA are back to bring you some game-loading goodness on CFW 4
Sexy Manager R1 More homebrews coming from the PS3 scene today as Jurai updates his latest manager, Sexy Manager (previously called Pretty Manager), an app based on moh