Two new InFeCtuS related programs have been released recently. One is the new InFeCtuS Programmer and the other is the InFeCtuS Tool. For those who are unaware InFeCtuS, is a modchip that is supposedly the ultimate next-gen solution, as it can be used for all three next gen consoles. Okay, having said that, here's a changelog for the new Programmer, which is InFeCtuS Programmer v0.0.3.4.D
* Fixed a problem in wizard. Hid the commands write/erase when xbox flash is selected.
* Fixed a problem in memory size for SST-39SF020A. Fixed Flash ID Detector (caused problems on wizard and first connection).
* Changed gui interface. If the flash isn't recognized all the commands are hidden.
* Added Double Nand Flash controller. Fixed a delay on HY27US08281A reading.
* Updated the reseller list. Flash Support for: SAMSUNG K9F1208U0B XBOX 360 DEV - NOT TESTED.
* Compatibility fix for NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash
* NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash controller ( PS3 )
As for the new InFeCtuS Tool, InFeCtuS Tool 1.1 says that the new version should be more user friendly.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PS3 PUP Extractor Homebrew dev NDT has released a program that can extract the PUP files used to update the Sony PlayStation 3 console
PS3 NAND Dump Extractor Even before the conclusion of the recent 24th Chaos Communication Congress (24C3) event, a lot of homebrew developers have already been trying their hand at breaking the next gen consoles' code and allowing more end users access to its functions
PIXELMAN Homebrew developer Sylus101 updated PIXELMAN to version
Minimal BD-J (Java) Devkit for PS3 Okay, FreePlay's been busy putting together a minimal SKD for BD-J development, and he's generously shared it to the rest of the young PS3 homebrew community
Comments on InFeCtuS Programmer:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if InFeCtuS Programmer supports it