The popular "fork" of Iris Manager 2.50J is back with small bug fixes. The PKG file is one click away!
Iris Manager may have ceased in its production by Estwald, but PS3ITA has already begun to carry the torch. In what has been called a "fork" of the final build, this homebrew adds some small extra features to an already solid loader. There aren't many changes to discuss with this revision, so below you will find the last two official changelogs!
It 'been fixed a small bug that could render an incorrect number of pages when displaying 4 e 3.
NOTE: the new gui "Running icons" is not included.
- Added menu "Network Tools", this includes two new option:
"Set new console id", allows you to change the console id with one of your choice, the new id is set automatically when you start PS3ita Manager.
"Restore original console id (EID5)", restores the original console id.
- Revised the fix for the error 0e80010009. Also added a screen which invites user to wait for the end of the procedure.
- "Disc - Less payload" now also supports the CFW 3.55 DEX, 4.21 DEX e 4.30 DEX.
- Added 8 new background colors.
- Other small graphical additions.
- New values a€<a€<in "Fan Control" for fun mode "payload".