PS3ITA Manager Improves Upon the Final Build of Iris
Looking for a way to improve IrisManager 2.50J? This "fork" by PS3ITA adds a few new options and some new looks!
PS3ITA Manager has been dubbed a "fork" or extension of Estwald and D_Skywalk's IrisManager. In this build, the major code is kept in tact but you'll also be able to change your console ID to help prevent or circumvent Sony's banhammer. Additionally you'll notice ten new background colors too. Check out the developer changelog below!
We are delighted to announce a new update of our backup manager: Ps3ita Manager.
In addition to other minor changes / additions, this new update incorporates the new feature of "Change console id". The latter allows, with ease, to view your console id and then change it via virtual keyboard on video.
Here are the official changes of version 1.10:
Based on Iris Manager 2.50J.
NOTE: the new gui "Running icons" is not included.
- Added menu "Network Tools", this includes two new option:
"Set new console id", allows you to change the console id with one of your choice, the new id is set automatically when you start PS3ita Manager.
"Restore original console id (EID5)", restores the original console id.
- Revised the fix for the error 0e80010009. Also added a screen which invites user to wait for the end of the procedure.
- "Disc - Less payload" now also supports the CFW 3.55 DEX, 4.21 DEX e 4.30 DEX.
- Added 8 new background colors.
- Other small graphical additions.
- New values a€<a€<in "Fan Control" for fun mode "payload".
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSNpatch KW is back with a new build of PSNpatch! It updates spoofing to get all CFWs back online!
PS3Eye TouchLib (rev400) build PS3Eye TouchLib (rev400) build
The latest setup file (PS3EyeSetup.2.0b81019), besides the PS3Eye driver, DirectShow filter and test app, includes the following files in the SDK directory:
* IPS3EyeLib.h - Camera API include file
* PS3EyeLib.lib - Camera API library file
PS3 developer Deank has updated multiMAN.A See the current change log below.
multiMAN 02.09.02 CHANGELOG
When you start a PSX game, multiMAN will check if the game requires ps1emu or ps1netemu. There is a list of 160 games which seem to require ps1netemu to be used