If you are looking for a multi engine emulator to play some games then RetroArch is something to check out.A RetroArch version 0.9.7 has been released and supports NeoGeo, NES, SNES and Game Boy Advance consoles.
This is the PS3 CFW version but you can also grab the DEX version at the source.A Here are the release notes for the PS3 CFW.
"Put the PKG file 'retroarch-ps3-v0.9.7-cfw.pkg' on your
USB stick. Put it in your CFW PS3. Go to the PS3 XMB - go to the
Game tab - select 'Install Packages', and install the PKG file.
NOTE: The official release no longer supports Geohot/Wutangzra
CFWs. If you must use them, you have to do pkg_finalize on the PKG
to install it.
More info in the readme."
- (XBOX 1/Wii) Made an Xbox 1/Wii port.
- (LIBRETRO) Added Mednafen PCE FAST, and Mednafen Wonderswan cores
- (360) Added Genesis Plus GX to official 360 release
- (Genesis Plus GX) Updated to v1.7.0
- (PS3) Improved GUI
- (360) Improved UI
- (ALL) Improved stability / error trapping
- (ALL) ZIP extract modes expanded - it can extract the contents of a ZIP file to
the current directory, and/or extract to current dir and immediately load the
first ROM/game file.
- Too many things to mention
VICE VIC20 Another emulator has landed on the PS3 as homebrew dev TimRex releases the initial version of VICE (Versatile Commodore Emulator), a Commodore 64, PLUS4 and VIC20 emulator for the PS3 jailbreaking community based on based on Vice 2
SNES9x PS3 Build 4.3.5 The good ole SNES games emulator for the PS3 has received a new update today courtesy of homebrew coder eiz