One person going by the name sbcroix just released PS3 Theme Builder version 1.2 for the Sony PlayStation 3. This quick update added an additional preview mode and fixed a bug that made theme customization a bit harder.
PS3 Theme Builder is a homebrew application that allows users to create their own PS3 theme files. It currently works on Windows and requirest he .NET framework 2.0 to run. Only a few changes were made in this release, but if you really have to know, here's the changelog for v1.2:
* Addressed issue that prevent users from making partial themes.
* Added one additional preview mode
PS3 Theme Builder v1.1 applied these changes:
* Support for multiple background sets
* Support for localized theme information
* New theme preview generation templates
* Theme previews are saved in 2 sizes, one the standard size used by the PS3, and a second larger preview that you can be used in WebPages
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.