One person going by the name sbcroix just released PS3 Theme Builder version 1.2 for the Sony PlayStation 3. This quick update added an additional preview mode and fixed a bug that made theme customization a bit harder.
PS3 Theme Builder is a homebrew application that allows users to create their own PS3 theme files. It currently works on Windows and requirest he .NET framework 2.0 to run. Only a few changes were made in this release, but if you really have to know, here's the changelog for v1.2:
* Addressed issue that prevent users from making partial themes.
* Added one additional preview mode
PS3 Theme Builder v1.1 applied these changes:
* Support for multiple background sets
* Support for localized theme information
* New theme preview generation templates
* Theme previews are saved in 2 sizes, one the standard size used by the PS3, and a second larger preview that you can be used in WebPages
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
mmTM GUI 1.3 There's another great PS3 dev doing all he can to keep the PS3 scene alive and kicking