- Now you can choose 8 different characters (also with new sprites)
- New "Controls Setup" concept
- Multiplayer via Adhoc (1vs1)
- Now you can kick the Bombs, you get the "boots" item.
- If a Bomberman Died, his items are spread
- "HURRY UP!" - Start raining tiles, closing the battlefield, as soon as the time reach 1 min
- Now in the Pause Menu you can Resume Game, Restart Game and Exit Game.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Puyo Puyo Raida-San (Rider's) Puyo Puyo homebrew game for the PSP, version 1
Mario Kart 64 (English release) While the Mario Kart series has always been a Nintendo exclusive, it doesn't mean PlayStation fans will never get to experience racing against the best racers in the Mushroom Kingdom
PSP Homebrew: Sonymon HD We've seen a lot of releases of homebrew games and homebrew applications for the PS Vita lately but today we have a nice homebrew game for your PSP
Block King The Block King was developed by Neodudeman while waiting in the backstage of The Importance of Being Ernest (now that is some inspiration)
Santa's Present Quest Nless you live in an awfully candy-coated world where purples and pinks abound, and everyone acts like they're on happy pills or something, you've probably been exposed to the harsh truth that Santa does not exist
SuperTux SuperTux is a great action platform game in the vein of Super Mario Bros
Sonymon beta Check out the latest version of Sonymon from PSP homebrew developber V@ughn (aka bloodles)