Bomberman Clone-This is a Lua based clone with many features, and several more coming up, Lumo has released his clone of Bomberman.
- Battlefield generation.
- Player Movement.
- Destroyable walls.
- Solid walls.
- Collision detection (distance vector based).
- Add Player 2.
- Add lay-bombs.
- Add statistics.
- Add kill-actions.
- Add flames (including stop flame when hit block).
- Remove gridlines.
- Animate tiles.
- Fullscreen field (request by LiQuiD8d)
- Read level from schemefile (which will configs full game --> define standard) probably AI, if possible recode the whole thing ( you would gag if you see the code).
- Random map generation.
- Win-pose (when you killed someone).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
The PSP Downgraders Game The duo of Zora 182 and Usif have dropped by our forums to bring us a three-in-one package of homebrew goodness
Bumper Harvest (stand alone Lua version) It seems like the proverbial tide of homebrew games have slowly started to wash in and three new entries for the upcoming NeoFlash Spring Compo 2008 have been spotted
POXMAN 1.0 Butterball 360, Pox, and Ragable have just come out with the alpha version of the PSPHacking101 LUA game POXMAN