DragonMinded's handy DS organizer application is back with a new release and a ton of new fixes. DSOrganize is now on version 2.5, and it hosts the same good features with fewer bugs.
As DragonMinded's site mentions, DSOgranize carries a ton of features, such as a scribble pad function, to-do list, and html editor. There's also a DS homebrew database, mp3 player, and a host of other assorted features.
In any case, here's the list of fixes for v2.5. Feel free to download it, and send DragonMinded some love to show how much you appreciate the app. Enjoy!
DSOrganize v2.5 Fixes:
* Worked on making DSOrganize take up less memory on its own for more plugin memory.
* Switched to more dynamic approach for plugins. Things should work better now.
* Changed home screen to display current and next two day planner events instead of past ones.
* Changed plugin vblank handling to give dedicated vblank access to plugins/exes when run.
* Changed some code on the arm9 recieve fifo queue, hopefully fixing the random sound/keyboard freeze.
* Changed arm7 upsampling code to sound better for amplified mp3's.
* Changed calculator memory usage to allow for larger numbers.
* Added in newest ogg vorbis memory leak fix.
* Added echo, cls, wait commands to homebrew database script.
* Added ability to swap buffers on only the top or bottom screen in plugins.
* Added ability for plugins to query which screen DSO is on (for those that hook to the draw function).
* Added simple battery saver function and debug write to disc function to plugin API.
* Added repeat to all keys in the keyboard and fixed a glitch where char 255 couldn't be typed.
* Added .dss shortcut type. Shortcuts can point to any file or directory except for another shortcut.
* Added access to the PSG on the arm9 for plugins.
* Added the missing commands for dswifi to the plugin API.
* Fixed eraser glitch in scribble.
* Fixed weird wrapping glitches introduced after the text fix.
* Fixed glitch in syntax highlighting for html files introduced after text fix.
* Fixed glitch where if resource0.bin is missing, DSO does not jump to your preferred start page.
* Fixed error with ID3 tags containing a carriage return/line feed.
* Fixed crash on loading iconsets from directories longer than 29 characters.
* Fixed two irc crash bugs relating to bad server replies (ie on irc.enterthegame.com).
* Removed mikmod loaders for all types but xm, it, s3m, mod due to low popularity.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
pSPC First off, we'd like to thank Karasu for giving us a heads up on this news bit
PSP Organize! PSP homebrew coder coldtoiletseat has released an easy-to-use but potentially handy application for the community's perusal, named PSP Organize! 4
pSPC Bhattsan sent us a tip about a new app developed by Reefbarman, called the PSP Super Portable Calendar or pSPC
Comments on DSOrganize:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DSOrganize supports it