PRXdecrypter can decrypt/decompress/extract:
* firmware modules from official firmwares (including some of 6.XX)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.??), and non-retail/testing EBOOT.BIN files
* M33 custom firmware modules
* RLZ files
* KL4E files
* meimg.img and me_sdimg.img
* demos and game sharing DATA.PSP files
- Maintenance update with the new key for 6.00-6.?? - tag 0xD91612F0 - many thanks to he who cannot be named
- Started adding some code to handle the new updater module encryption - untested, might be broken, might crash, just ignore it
- "Analyze files" option added to menu - displays info about the files without changing them
- User module keys up to 6.00, not sure if they're the ones used in the firmware though!
- Fixed decryption issue - extra data added to decrypted files
- Rewritten kernel modules for 2.XX+ allowing fewer external files and cleaner code
- Rewritten handling of compressions - 1.50 has RLZ with the correct file, 2.71 to 3.80 have RLZ, 3.80+ has KL3E, KL4E and may have RLZ depending on the exact firmware version
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
FJM Offline Launcher Fouadtjuhmaster has released a nifty HTML app that has the ability to view many types of files