A few months ago I internally updated it to 2.1 fixing a few issues such as the GZ error, KL3E was added to the last public release but I'm not sure if it is still working on 5.00 as it uses a RAM search to hook the function.
Anyways here is 2.1 unofficial update with the 5.00 keys added just now, and the changelog as far as I can remember it :P
- Latest decryption keys (up to 5.01)
- GZIP failure bug fixed on 3.80+
- Now bruteforces the XOR key for updater modules (appears in blue at the right of the screen), takes a longer but now it will work on all future updaters until Sony change their updater security
- User is now asked whether they want to decrypt updater modules which have just been extracted
- User is now asked whether they want to overwrite files that are read-only before saving them
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP SpreadSheet Here's another entry to the Neo Spring Coding Competition 07 courtesy of homebrew developer pucelano
PSP Filer 6.3 PSP Filer 6.3
-Fixed some bugs in release 6.1 and 6.2 related to archives format.
/* Please donate (only U.S. $10), if you feel Filer useful.
Paypal & credit card will be accepted. */
A quick fix update for pergame_edit, homebrew dev @wn's handy homebrewing app for the PSP is now available.
[fix] Fixed could not saving.
[fix] Fixed could not read packed prx.
[remove] Remove show a free space of a storage.
 Other minor fixes
PSP Office Static and Sharko from the DreamWare development team have Updated their PSP Office homebrew application to v0
FJM Offline Launcher Fouadtjuhmaster has released a nifty HTML app that has the ability to view many types of files