Here's another entry to the Neo Spring Coding Competition 07 courtesy of homebrew developer pucelano. The program is a fully functional Spreadsheet for the PlayStation Portable known as PSP SpreadSheet. Do take note that this is not the first build for the application as it was first released back in July.
The latest release, version 2.00, comes with a lot of new features aside from the usual stuff that comes with a spreadsheet application. Among the more notable ones include basic mathematical operations and formatting capabilities to the cells texts and cells numbers. Here's the complete list of features as provided by pucelano:
* English and Spanish language menus and functions.
* Format cells options: Font, size, bold, color, decimals, alignment and superpose.
* The integrated functions are named and work like those of Excel (English or Spanish version), to facilitate the exchange of files and the learning.
* Exchange of files with Excel, using txt files.
* Show or hide gridlines.
* Turn on-off the USB connection.
* Save screenshots in Memory Stick.
* Possibility of changing the columns width.
* Cut-Copy-Paste-Delete the content of the cells.
* Clock and indicator of battery on screen.
Before installing PSP SpreadSheet v2.00 on your handhelds, the developer included a comprehensive manual in .pdf format. Read that first to avoid any problems while using the application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
pergame_edit A quick fix update for pergame_edit, homebrew dev @wn's handy homebrewing app for the PSP is now available
Center Text This is a LUA project from developer Mimminito
PRXdecrypter From jas0nuk:A few months ago I internally updated it to 2