Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP.
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode, using iso8859-1 (8bits) characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker.
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 5.x-m33, and for the IR keyboard
part it has been tested using a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard on PSP FAT.
What's new then in 1.2.1 ?
- Add read-only mode to use pspwrite as a book reader
- Fix issue with sleep mode (psp crash)
- Should now work properly with mp3 plugins
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSPcw public Dark_Moon has released a new build of PSPcw, a homebrew application that lets PlayStation Portable owners write and save documents using their PSPs
A quick fix update for pergame_edit, homebrew dev @wn's handy homebrewing app for the PSP is now available.
[fix] Fixed could not saving.
[fix] Fixed could not read packed prx.
[remove] Remove show a free space of a storage.
 Other minor fixes
PSP Filer 6.3 PSP Filer 6.3
-Fixed some bugs in release 6.1 and 6.2 related to archives format.
/* Please donate (only U.S. $10), if you feel Filer useful.
Paypal & credit card will be accepted. */
PSPPDF Yale has just released an unofficial update to the PSPPDF v0
PSP Office Static and Sharko from the DreamWare development team have Updated their PSP Office homebrew application to v0
PRXdecrypter can decrypt/decompress/extract:
* firmware modules from official firmwares (including some of 6.XX)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.??), and non-retail/testing EBOOT
Center Text This is a LUA project from developer Mimminito
PSP Filer PSP Filer
- fixed a bug Filer 6.1 was crashed when opening RAR archive file.
- changed directory structure for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- changed XMB name for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- fixed a bug after edited a file, filer drawed wrong filesize
DS Homebrew Ands PDF v. 1.4 DS Homebrew Ands PDF v. 1.4 ist ein DS Programm mit dem sich PDF Dateien lesen lassen können. Die Kompatibilität der Homebrew ist noch ausbaufähig
FJM Offline Launcher Fouadtjuhmaster has released a nifty HTML app that has the ability to view many types of files
Comments on pspwrite-v1.2.1-src.zip:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if pspwrite-v1.2.1-src.zip supports it