WBook is a text to HTML converter that is executed on the PC and the output file is transfered to the PSP. This program is very quick and easy to use and allows large, very large, txt files to be converted to HTML. This will allow you to view the files on your 2.0+ PSP without having to run any homebrew to view it!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
I've built Bookr V8.1 with following changes:
- Fixed crash when opening PDF file which has many pages.
- Enhance MuPDF, uses less memory.
- Merged with latest source code from CVS with following enhancements:
+ DJVU support by Yang
PSPPDF Yale has just released an unofficial update to the PSPPDF v0
PRXdecrypter can decrypt/decompress/extract:
* firmware modules from official firmwares (including some of 6.XX)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.??), and non-retail/testing EBOOT
PSP Filer 6.3 PSP Filer 6.3
-Fixed some bugs in release 6.1 and 6.2 related to archives format.
/* Please donate (only U.S. $10), if you feel Filer useful.
Paypal & credit card will be accepted. */
PSP SpreadSheet Here's another entry to the Neo Spring Coding Competition 07 courtesy of homebrew developer pucelano
DS Homebrew Ands PDF v. 1.4 DS Homebrew Ands PDF v. 1.4 ist ein DS Programm mit dem sich PDF Dateien lesen lassen können. Die Kompatibilität der Homebrew ist noch ausbaufähig
PSP Filer PSP Filer
- fixed a bug Filer 6.1 was crashed when opening RAR archive file.
- changed directory structure for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- changed XMB name for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- fixed a bug after edited a file, filer drawed wrong filesize
PSP Spreadsheet Pucelano has produced the first fully functional spreadsheet for the PSP called the PSP Spreadsheet v1
Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP.
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode, using iso8859-1 (8bits) characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker
Comments on WBook:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WBook supports it