Listen up, managers! There's a new patch in town for your Championship Manager 2007. Now, although it won't be coming to town 'til March 16, it's never too early to get a good headstart. Anyhow, here's a list of some of things added:
* Player and staff data updated up to the close of the January 2007 transfer window.
* Added FA Cup Second and Third qualifying rounds.
o regionalised rounds
o teams are split into northern and southern sections.
* Updated Paint competition
o teams are sub-divided into four regional sections for round one
+ Northern (west), Northern (east), Southern (west) and Southern (east) with 16 byes consisting of 8 teams from the northern section and 8 teams from the southern section.
As for the fixed bugs:
* The user was being sent a domestic transfer email when in charge of a national side only
* Mismatch of parameter types when creating an email
* Team was entered twice into a European competition due to the rescheduling of a fixture in another competition
* Contract renewal offer was processed after a manager had left the club
There's more awaiting over at the Via link, so if you're interested in checking them out, just click on the link below.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
RemoteJoyLite 0.17b1 From Akind:RemoteJoy in their normal environment, the source did not compile it to the investigate the cause was, but I feel in a large variety of modifications made to fix it, so secretly waste was released
Kingdom of Paradise (EU) PSP Saved Game Installation:Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA)
CWCheat PSP Developer weltall dropped us a line earlier to announce that he's updated the CWCheat homebrew to version 0