CSPSP - Among other updates, the latest build of this Counterstrike-inspired homebrew game includes the addition of grenades, a grid partitioning system to optimize collision detection, and a pathfinding system for the bots.
Here are the rest of the changes that have been implemented (quoting the readme):
* Fixed a bug in the server list pinging code
* Map files are now deleted if the download is cancelled before completing
* (prevents crashes when trying to redownload the same map)
* Fixed a bug that prevented properly putting the PSP in sleep mode while the game was running
* Implemented grenades (you can only carry one grenade at a time though)
* Added the highlighted gun's image and cost to the buy menu
* Implemented a simple decal system for blood and explosion marks
* Implemented a grid partitioning system to optimize collision detection
* (larger, more complicated maps don't slow down as much now)
* Fixed a bug that made the remaining ammo count after reloading inaccurate
* Made the camera less jerky during variations in frames per second
* Added a map check that gives an error message when the map and the server's map don't match
* (this should also catch half downloaded maps that would have otherwise crashed the game)
* Fixed a bug in the knife collision check when more than two players were in contact
* Redid a lot of the bot code (they should now detect when they get stuck and try to move away)
* Implemented A* pathfinding (bots can actually find each other now instead of moving randomly)
* Made waypoints optional (bots won't move on maps without waypoints)
* Fixed a few other bugs
Nataku92 further notes that the online portion of this game build will only run on PSPs with custom firmware 3.xx. To install the game, copy the CSPSP folder to your PSP/GAME folder (not the PSP/GAME150). The developer is also releasing version 1.1 the CSPSP Server, a server application designed to work with CSPSP v1.56. You will need to have Microsoft .NET Framework installed to run it on your PC.
Full details on installing and running CSPSPServer and CSPSP are available in the readme included with the bundle.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
CSPSP v1.5 CSPSP v1.5
Homebrew developer Nataku92 dropped by QJ.NET PSP Development Forum and rolled out a new build for the game CSPSP. This is a top-down shooter based off Valve's franchise Counter Strike.
This release brings the game up to version 1.5 and probably the most important addition is the online infrastructure support
Killzone: Liberation Blast Stuff Dead Killzone: Liberation Blast Stuff Dead
It's arguably the game's coolest mode, especially now that Sony has announced that it supports network functionality. But even without it, it's still insanely fun. You choose from a handful of maps, including the post-apocalyptic wastelands seen in the demo
Chromium PSP v0.5 FW3.XX Chromium PSP v0.5 FW3.XX
Fans of KETM shooters will no doubt enjoy Royale's update on the homebrew port of Windows and Linux arcade shooter, Chromium
Chromium v0.4 Chromium v0.4
PSP homebrew developer Royale has released a new build for Chromium. For those who missed out on the previous releases, Chromium is a port of the KETM-type arcade shooter of the same name.
Unlike previous versions, Chromium v0.4 has a simpler installation procedure
50cent Live legend of rap, 50 Cent has personally inspired founders of this game
Descent for Playstation Portable Descent for Playstation Portable
MagiK from PSPDev has released Descent for the Playstation Portable. Descent is a futuristic arcade style flight game. Originally developed by Parallax Software Descent features 3D gameplay in underground corridors and tight mineshafts
CSPSP Server CSPSP Server - Version 1.41 of the game server application for CSPSP.
Added support for CSPSP version 1.81 1
PSP Dungeons 3D PSP Dungeons 3D
Before we go into the topic at hand, this writer just has to say...dang, this game looks grrreat! I mean seriously, the graphics are so kickass you could easily mistake it for a UMD game. And based on the responses that we got when we posted PSP Dungeons 3D v0.5, I think it's safe to say that I'm not the only one who thinks this way
Bleach Adventure Demo Bleach Adventure v0.1 Demo - French developer pspflashsystem dropped by our forums to share the demo of his homebrew game in development, Bleach Adventure 1.0. As you may have gleaned from the title, inspiration was mostly drawn from the manga Bleach
Other Software by developer «Nataku92»:
Comments on CSPSP:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if CSPSP supports it