Custom Firmware Enabler - What Is It?
- A program that activates the functions of the custom firmware using ChickHen MHU.
What do I need?
- A PSP (Model 2000 or 3000)
- Firmware version 5.03.
- ChickHen R2 (at least MHUSpeed is recommended).
What should I do to upgrade?
There are two ways:
- If you have a version between 3.10 and 3.51 can use the update via network, but first you must download the program NetUpdate CFWEnabler Fixer 1.01 "and install it and then in the xmb go to the "Network Update"
- If you have version 3.60 you can use the Network Update directly from the XMB.
- If you have another version:
Install the program as follows and sobreesecribe.
No matter which version you have before (even if you have another custom firmware).
- Improved uninstalling system.
- Improved the internal patching.
- Fixed internal errors.
- Code restructured.
- Patch MHUSpeed.
- Menu of change of custom.
- Mac switch menu customized.
- Menu MHUFS.
Clarification of version 3.70:
The version 3.70 does not bring the game support than 5.03 because it is better to respect the dates in the current market.
When you pass these dates take out a version with the support.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but programmers need to eat ...
- Copy the folder to your psp CFWEnabler in X: / PSP / GAME /
Example X: / PSP / GAME / CFWEnabler / EBOOT.PBP
Starts from the section ChickHen Photo. Then start the homebrew called CFWEnabler 3.70.
Follow the instructions that tells you the program.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSNKiller Homebrew coder KiNgOfUnIvErS has released the initial version of PsnKiller, a handy homebrew plugin that allows you to access the online play of certain titles on PSN without having to use the official firmware, just like Red Hate's PSNABLER