Custom Firmware Enabler - What Is It?
- A program that activates the functions of the custom firmware using ChickHen MHU.
What do I need?
- A PSP (Model 2000 or 3000)
- Firmware version 5.03.
- ChickHen R2 (at least MHUSpeed is recommended).
What should I do to upgrade?
There are two ways:
- If you have a version between 3.10 and 3.51 can use the update via network, but first you must download the program NetUpdate CFWEnabler Fixer 1.01 "and install it and then in the xmb go to the "Network Update"
- If you have version 3.60 you can use the Network Update directly from the XMB.
- If you have another version:
Install the program as follows and sobreesecribe.
No matter which version you have before (even if you have another custom firmware).
- Improved uninstalling system.
- Improved the internal patching.
- Fixed internal errors.
- Code restructured.
- Patch MHUSpeed.
- Menu of change of custom.
- Mac switch menu customized.
- Menu MHUFS.
Clarification of version 3.70:
The version 3.70 does not bring the game support than 5.03 because it is better to respect the dates in the current market.
When you pass these dates take out a version with the support.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but programmers need to eat ...
- Copy the folder to your psp CFWEnabler in X: / PSP / GAME /
Example X: / PSP / GAME / CFWEnabler / EBOOT.PBP
Starts from the section ChickHen Photo. Then start the homebrew called CFWEnabler 3.70.
Follow the instructions that tells you the program.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Lua System SP1 Lua System SP1 - Image 1Developer seanpaul223 passed by the QJ
Quick Tuning Flasher Hellin from our forums has given us the heads up that developers Adrin and Marce82 have released their Quick Tuning Flasher v2 for CF 3
Hold+ From Torch:This is a simple plugin I made a long time ago for my personal use
Haryleyg's Custom Firmware mod - Devhook on startu Harleyg from our forums has released another custom firmware for all you firmware flashers out there!Harleyg's custom firmware mod adds a menu and submenus inside recovery mode, so you can replace vshmain
Ultimate VSH Menu After what he admits as "the worst release of Ultimate VSH Menu," Total_Noob is back with an update for Ultimate VSH Menu, complete with an apology for the crashes from the previous version
CTF Updater SchmilK we had made up a conversion problem with using themes "VSH / module / SATELITE
XmbController Plugin For the guys who picked up the first release of Mr305's XmbController Plugin, we're letting you in on an update
PSP PluginManager If you are one of the many who have a ton of plugins installed and were tired of having to perform a reboot with each activation or dactivation of your plugins then we've got some good news for you
Comments on Custom Firmware Enabler:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Custom Firmware Enabler supports it