CustomFirmware Enabler 3.20 to 5.03 ChickHen by Xenogears and Becus25.
- A program that activates the functions of the M33 custom firmware using ChickHen.
What do I need?
- A PSP (Model 2000 or 3000)
- Firmware version 5.03.
- ChickHen R2 (at least, look out with the patched versions may cause errors!).
What must I do to upgrade?
There are two ways:
- If you have version 3.10 you can use the net update.
Simply turn it on the menu, and on the XMB go to "Network Update"
- If you have version 3.10:
Install the program as follows and sobreesecribe.
Whatever version you have before (even if you have another Custom Firmware).
- Now operating out of the plugins folder seplugins.
- Systemctrl own, and do not use any form of GENyUS.
- Now is the version 5.03 M33 - 6.
- Support for the Pops 5.03 (updated Popcorn).
- MS Patch speed.
- Fixed a bug in the use of the option version.txt.
- How to Quick Start (starts automatically if you do not press R).
- Improved system flasheo is now much safer.
- Improved uninstalling system, it is now much safer.
- Added Spanish language.
- Added Internet Update.
- Improved startup (now a little faster)
- The Eboot.pbp now occupies less.
- Fixed internal problems.
- Fixed a bug that prevented loading plugins VSH.
- Added support for PSP 3000.
- Improvements in GUI.
- Added update system over the Internet (Wanted host).
- Added system to block the official updates.
- Added new configuration options
- Free UMD Region.
- CFWEnabler Online Update.
- Hide Pic0.png & Pic1.png.
- Use version.txt.
- Fixed a problem that crashed into the console when plugin is not detected.
- Added registry Hacks (Change buttons, Enable WMA, Enable Flash Player)
- Added a menu to set the version.txt.
- Added a menu to set the speed of the CPU (VSH and Games).
- Fixed bug that prevented either activate the plugins.
- Fixed bug that prevented version and patching of the hen to leave a game.
- Improved system pops, now you can install a flash version (whatever that is 5.00)
- Fixed a bug that prevented either activate the plugins.
- Improved detection system version, you can install over previous versions (not recommended).
- Improved detection system model, no longer crashes with modified versions of the hen (original versions are recommended to avoid problems.)
- Fixed a bug that crashed into the setup menu randomly.
- Improved the patching ChickHEN system, you no longer need this in a folder called "ChickHEN.
- It is not necessary that the folder is called CFWEnabler.
- Fixed a problem when you change settings for the plugins.
- Fixed internal problems.
- Fixed a problem that caused a crasheo accessing plugins and have no plugin.
- Improved detection of release.
- Fixed a bug in the installation of the Pops (The PRX MD5 is different on each console, so the test worked, but then not)
- Fixed a bug not detect either a previous installation (caused that could not be installed above the new version)
- System pops native activation.
- System configuration Custom Firmware.
- Verification MD5 of files that are installed in flash, if you have not installed either, re-install.
- Nice interface.
- Safety flasheos unnecessary.
- Protection from ChickHen load the Custom Firmware.
(It is necessary that this ChickHen in a folder called "ChickHEN inside Photo or Pictures.)
- Changed version of the system (now shows 5.03 M33)
- Copy the folder to your psp CFWEnabler in X: / PSP / GAME /
Example X: / PSP / GAME / CFWEnabler / EBOOT.PBP
How to use:
Starts ChickHen from the picture section. Then start the homebrew called "CFWLoader 3.20.
Follow the instructions that tells you the program.
- Can load isos? - Yes, yes, you can.
- Do you like my PSP Slim? - Yes, it does not matter.
- Can you break my console? - This version has several checks to verify that everything is installed, it is 99.99% safe
- When you turn off the console I have to repeat the procedure? - Yes, you have to repeat it, but after the first time, no longer flashea anything.
- And you can not prevent either procedure? - Could be avoided if we could do an IPL compatible.
- Is expected to be in the future rectify the current problems? - It is possible, but is not guaranteed anything.
- Does the M33 SDK? - Yes, it works.
- Are the plugins? - Yes, they work.
- Can I install LEDA? - Yes, it works perfectly.
- When you start the program automatically goes to the menu --
It has not been able to reallocate the flash, make sure your version is correct ChickHen.
- I do not run the isos --
Make sure that your configuration is correct.
- I created a folder called SVCPlayer Why? --
You have a plugin that creates the so-called "capture" nothing to do with CFWEnabler.
- Other errors is important to check the plugins that are loaded can cause problems. Also, check your version of ChickHen is correct, but may fail.
Flashing is no longer necessary modules to run the 5.00 pops.
I leave here for a manual reinstall of the original 5.03 (The option to install flash pops remain active, if you want to install another version)
- Required --
- A PSP that enables homebrew loading.
- An update Sony.
- PsarDumper. (http://rapidshare.com/files/165390935/p ... 00_too.zip)
1.-The PsarDumper copy of our report.
2.-copy the firmware to the root of the PSP under the name "EBOOT.PBP"
3.-execute the PsarDumper.
4.-click on "X" and waited.
5.-When finished, enter usb from pc and have a root folder called F0.
6.-looking pops.prx files in the folder and popsman.prx kd (in F0)
7.-The Copy To Folder Pops within CFWEnabler
8.-Run the CFWEnabler.
9.-click on the option "Flash Modules Pops" or ".
10.-We followed the instructions.
11.-Done, and you can delete the files from the Memory Stick Pops, both the EBOOT.PBP and the F0 folder as the files in the folder within CFWEnabler Pops.
Warning: Using the Firmware M33 can be accessed freely by the USB Flash0 care because you can cause a brick, you are advised not to change anything to the internal memory.
- A Dark_AleX for the M33 modules.
- A PSPStation.org for letting your server.
- A module for its GENyUS GEN-A (used in earlier versions)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Flash Agent F4 After dabbling on his homebrew application, Battery PRX, hallo007 has now updated his other concoction, Flash Agent - now in version F4
Mac OS X users need not fret on losing out on all the syrupy PSP homebrew goodness - not to mention Popstation - with Dago^WATT and Prometeus on the case. The previous two versions we've featured here opened Mac users to a whole world of classic PSOne games - their classic PSOne games - on their PSPs. v0.9
Punani As his entry for this year's NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition, hallo007 has released the first version of Punani
ControlPanel Homebrew developer IndianCheese recently finished his application known as ControlPanel v340a
Fast Scroll Music Fast Scroll Music
This increases the vertical scrolling speed of the XMB by around 50%. You can scroll 300 songs in 10 seconds using this. This is the maximum possible speed that can be achieved without directly hacking vshmain.prx.
Now only activates when the music player is open
Devhook 0.51 - 3.01 FW support Devhook 0.51 - 3.01 FW support
Just a few short days after the landmark release of Devhook 0.50, Booster has once again updated Devhook to v0.51. And the amazing new addition in the latest version is nothing less than 3.01 emulation! While people couldn't have been happier, it was, in a way, expected after the original fireworks by none other than the Noobz crew
Random gameboots Random gameboots
Homebrew developer becus25 over at the QJ.NET Forums is announcing the release of his Random gameboots (rGameboot) v0.3 plugin for our usage. This open-edition (OE) firmware plugin allows PSP users to load and redirect their stored gameboots, with version 0.3 speeding up these two processes up
PSPedict PSPedict is a general Japanese English dictionary with68,785 Japanese entries
Custom Firmware Extender QJ.NET PSP Development forums member Cpasjuste has released a new version of Custom Firmware Extender. Pretty fast, considering version 1.8 was released only a couple of days ago. For the uninitiated
Comments on Custom Firmware Enabler:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Custom Firmware Enabler supports it