Custom Firmware Enabler CustomFirmware Enabler 3.10 to 5.03 ChickHen by Xenogears and Becus25.
- A program that activates the functions of the M33 custom firmware using ChickHen.
What do I need?
- A PSP (Model 2000 or 3000)
- Firmware version 5.03.
- ChickHen R2 (at least, look out with the patched versions may cause errors!).
- Improved system flasheo is now much safer.
- Improved uninstalling system, it is now much safer.
- Added Spanish language.
- Added Internet Update.
- Improved startup (now a little faster)
- The Eboot.pbp now occupies less.
- Fixed internal problems.
- Copy the folder to your psp CFWEnabler in X: / PSP / GAME /
Example X: / PSP / GAME / CFWEnabler / EBOOT.PBP
How to use:
Starts ChickHen from the picture section. Then start the homebrew called "CFWLoader 3.10.
Follow the instructions that tells you the program.
- Can load isos? - Yes, yes, you can.
- Do you like my PSP Slim? - Yes, it does not matter.
- Can you break my console? - This version has several checks to verify that everything is installed, it is 99.99% safe
- When you turn off the console I have to repeat the procedure? - Yes, you have to repeat it, but after the first time, no longer flashea anything.
- And you can not prevent either procedure? - Could be avoided if we could do an IPL compatible.
- Is expected to be in the future rectify the current problems? - It is possible, but is not guaranteed anything.
- Does the M33 SDK? - Yes, it works.
- Are the plugins? - Yes, they work.
- Can I install LEDA? - Yes, it works perfectly.
- When you start the program automatically goes to the menu --
It has not been able to reallocate the flash, make sure your version is correct ChickHen.
- I do not run the isos --
Make sure that your configuration is correct.
- I created a folder called SVCPlayer Why? --
You have a plugin that creates the so-called "capture" nothing to do with CFWEnabler.
- Other errors is important to check the plugins that are loaded can cause problems. Also, check your version of ChickHen is correct, but may fail.
To enable compatibility with Native Pops, it is necessary to remove some modules of an Official Firmware.
In this version you can flash any version of the Pops, but only 5.00 is recommended, other versions have not been tested.
- Required --
- A PSP that enables homebrew loading.
- An update Sony.
- PsarDumper. (http://rapidshare.com/files/165390935/p ... 00_too.zip)
1.-The PsarDumper copy of our report.
2.-copy the firmware to the root of the PSP under the name "EBOOT.PBP"
3.-execute the PsarDumper.
4.-click on "X" and waited.
5.-When finished, enter usb from pc and have a root folder called F0.
6.-looking pops.prx files in the folder and popsman.prx kd (in F0)
7.-The Copy To Folder Pops within CFWEnabler
8.-Run the CFWEnabler.
9.-click on the option "Flash Modules Pops."
10.-We followed the instructions.
11.-Done, and you can delete the files from the Memory Stick Pops, both the EBOOT.PBP and the F0 folder as the files in the folder within CFWEnabler Pops.
Warning: Using the Firmware M33 can be accessed freely by the USB Flash0 care because you can cause a brick, you are advised not to change anything to the internal memory.
- A Dark_AleX for the M33 modules.
- A GENyUS for his A-GEN
- A PSPStation.org for letting your server.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
A new version of SHELL, Arnold's next generation PSP XMB replacement, is now out folks, bringing a whole new set of features and bug fixes. It also comes with its own plugin package, which you can also download below.
Enabled ISO and CSO loading on compatible firmwares
ISOBuster Use this in conjunction with CDGenPS2 and Garrett's tutorial at http://forums
eLoader 0.99 "Marzenbier" - ZIP File eLoader 0.99 "Marzenbier" - ZIP File
This is the ZIP download
The Noobz team has done it again with their developer's mysterious magic that brought us all the previous eLoaders. eLoader is the famous 2.0-2.60 program that enables consumers to execute homebrew on their PSP with little trouble at all
Harleyg's Custom Firmware mod Recovery.elf Harleyg from our forums has released another custom firmware for all you firmware flashers out there!Harleyg's custom firmware mod adds a menu and submenus inside recovery mode, so you can replace vshmain
6.39 TN-A 6.39 TN-A
Great news folks! Homebrew coder extraordinaire Total_Noob has teamed up with Hackman to release the release the latest version of his homebrew enabler, 6.39 TN-A!
Anyway because a kernel exploit is out there, we see no reason not to publish the HEN. Total_Noob and I have now discussed, here you can download it
Half Byte Loader r95 Half Byte Loader r95
With this new revision of Half Byte Loader, I'm happy to announce that picodrive finally has sound. Be sure to select 44kHz in your settings though, because the 22kHz mode might sound funky...
Additionally, I fixed a regression introduced in R94, which prevented some homebrews (such as PSP KVM or GoEar) to run
SDK for HEN-D and SE-C by Dark_AleX SDK for HEN-D and SE-C by Dark_AleX
NOTE: This is the SDK for HEN-D and SE-C Custom firmware. Only for devs!
Just a few short minutes after releasing HEN D, Dark_AleX has just released 2.71 SE-C Custom Firmware, the update to the new golden firmware
Comments on Custom Firmware Enabler:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Custom Firmware Enabler supports it