Homebrew coder Weltall has dropped a new revision of CWCheat on the QJ.NET PSP Development Forums. CWCheat is a prx that lets PSP users enable cheats for Devhook-compatible games under firmware emulation.
According to the Weltall, this revision is geared mainly towards cheat searching. The memory editor is now more flexible and a new text searcher that allows the user to search for case or non-case sensitive text of up to 30 characters in ASCII/UNICODE/ASCII+UNICODE.
Here's the full changelog for CWCHEAT v0.1.8 Rev A:
* [ALL] now there is an header with the index (addr, +byte, ASCII) in the memory editor
* [ALL] now it's possible to choose if ASCII should be shown on screen in the memory editor with ASCII ENABLE = 0/1 in the CWCHEAT.INI/CWCHEATPOPS.INI
* [ALL] now it's possible to choose the number of bytes shown on screen in the memory editor (0-13 with ASCII enabled, 0-17 with ASCII disabled)with MEMEDIT BYTES= # where # is the number of bytes
* [ALL] added checks in the memory editor for the starting adress to avoid going out of range
* [ALL] added effectively L/R scrolling support in the memory editor. they will scroll of -/+ 0e10000
* 0000017 [ALL] added a simple text insertion method which you can navigate with LEFT/RIGHT and change text with UP/DOWN. Middle dots are considered end of line, everything modified after then will be discarded.
* 0000017 [ALL] Now it's possible to edit cheat names. To do so press R TRIGGER + CROSS while selecting the cheat name you want to change. To discard changes press O (or X if you swapped buttons) and to confirm changes press X (or O if you swapped buttons)
* [ALL] now the cheat search menu will allow the user to press UP when selecting the first option to get to the latest one and vice-versa (just like most of the other menus)
* [ALL] new options in the cheat search menu: start text search and continue cheat search. They are meant to start and continue a search for a text
* 0000017 [ALL] Added a text search system. It supports up to 30 chars, and can search ASCII/UNICODE/ASCII+UNICODE encoding and can be case sensitive/insensitive
* [ALL] The text search system can autosense if it has to make Unicode or ASCII codes (Unicode codes skips the second byte). A code line is made for each char and the current char is copied as value.
* [ALL] changed the space used by the db reading functions to < = 128kb (this space is allocated during boot up and freed after that)
As usual, please read the included readme file for installation and usage instructions.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Crisis Core - Lv. 88 - Missions 100% PSP Saved Game Installation:Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA)
CWcheat Database Editor It's been quite a while since pasky13 last updated his PSP homebrew app CWcheat Database Editor
Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception (UK) 100% PSP Saved Game Installation:Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA)
PSP3DPlugin Homebrew dev PSPWizard (aka AnMaBaGiMa) has released a new version of his PSP3DPlugin, a nifty app that enables anaglyph 3D effects, turning your good ole hardware into a slick 3D capabled device
Sega Genesis Collection (EU) 100% complete PSP Saved Game Installation:Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA)
PSP 3D Plugin PSPWizard is back again and now has updated the PSP 3D Plugin bringing it up to v2
Comments on CWCheat:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if CWCheat supports it