DingoFR^Froggies has released version 0.3 of the DCPang. This pang clone is based upon DCPang v1.2, however DingoFR has added more functions to the clone. This time he brought us the 2-player game via AdHoc wireless mode. In this version, he only implemented the synchronization of the controls. So if you are trying to run a multiplayer game, you need to start a freshly booted game. Here are some more details:
Need to be in Kernel Mode to launch modules (PRX), thus incompatible with 2.0+ FW.
TO DO: (no order)
* Hopefully Network game with PS2 version
* Save Game
* Hi-Score, Hall of Fame....
* This version only synchronizes the controls. Thus for multiplayer games, start with a freshly booted game.
* AdHoc suffers the same problem as SMS: sometimes it just doesn't connect. You'd better reboot and try again.
* On 1.0 FW, closing AdHoc doesn't work (on game-over). Can't play another multiplayer game.
03/12/2006 Version 0.3:
* 2-Playes game via AdHoc WiFi
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
REminiscence PSP v0.2.1 Homebrew developer Sektor is back on the scene to release a new version of REminiscence PSP, a rewrite of the engine used in the game Flashback: The Quest for Identity
Hexaxis XXI update 9 Fans of the NeoFlash coding competition entry Hexaxis XXI should check its newest version - Hexaxis update 9 - several months after the last version was released by homebrew developer Darksoft
Powernoid v3 From Art's readme:Powernoid V3 - Art 2008!Hi Guys,This is a Breakout/Arkanoid clone with powerup features
SuperTux SuperTux is a great action platform game in the vein of Super Mario Bros