DingoFR^Froggies has released version 0.3 of the DCPang. This pang clone is based upon DCPang v1.2, however DingoFR has added more functions to the clone. This time he brought us the 2-player game via AdHoc wireless mode. In this version, he only implemented the synchronization of the controls. So if you are trying to run a multiplayer game, you need to start a freshly booted game. Here are some more details:
Need to be in Kernel Mode to launch modules (PRX), thus incompatible with 2.0+ FW.
TO DO: (no order)
* Hopefully Network game with PS2 version
* Save Game
* Hi-Score, Hall of Fame....
* This version only synchronizes the controls. Thus for multiplayer games, start with a freshly booted game.
* AdHoc suffers the same problem as SMS: sometimes it just doesn't connect. You'd better reboot and try again.
* On 1.0 FW, closing AdHoc doesn't work (on game-over). Can't play another multiplayer game.
03/12/2006 Version 0.3:
* 2-Playes game via AdHoc WiFi
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
O.T.T.F. v2 O.T.T.F. is a homebrew game by xerpi. You have to click on the empty tiles to display a 1 in the tile you've clicked, if a near tile has a number, this will increase 1 (if the number is 4, it will be 1)
VSH3DPong v1 It's been a while since we last heard about Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew developer a_noob's ultra-convenient Pong game, VSHPong - and in this update of this quirky little homebrew title, we catch wind of it being completely remixed
Comments on DCPang 0.3 AdHoc:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DCPang 0.3 AdHoc supports it