Man, once these developers get rolling, expect to see updates every week or so. And this time, it's Booster with his awesome loader Devhook. He has just updated it to v0.41b.
And there's a lot of new stuff this time! Our resident blogger Jeff Chen has translated the changelog for us.
* MSReboot patch exported, in order to reduce the resident memory size. Added the file "ms0:/dh/kd/msreboot.bin".
* Modded the launcher and attached the source code.
* Autorun waiting time changed from 1 sec to 3 sec.
* The stack expand size changed from 0x800 to 0x1000 when reading UMD.
* CISO read routing is changed a bit.
There's still a few things that's left to be done:
* No-UMD for FW 2.00
* FW2.71 reboot
* NAND Driver emulation - "The test result is that it takes 80 seconds to start the OS. The time is too long to be a usable funtion, so I stopped."
That looks like some to-do list! NAND Driver emulation sounds delicious! Could that mean upgrading the firmware to the memory stick so that a dump can be obtained? Lets hope so... Thanks for the tip funtak!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Hello World GTA Hello World! One of our moderators, Fanjita, has just released the Hello World demo for GTA version 0
XMB Recovery Eboot (for 3.52 M33) Over at the Italian PlayStation Portable community site PSP-Tribe, homebrew developer Hellrider released a new program that should sync well with your newly acquired custom firmware from Team M33 (3
SMB Turn off the backlight after 4 secondes if no key is pressed
turn off the screen after 15 secondes and down the CPU to 111Mhz if no key is pressed