Man, once these developers get rolling, expect to see updates every week or so. And this time, it's Booster with his awesome loader Devhook. He has just updated it to v0.41b.
And there's a lot of new stuff this time! Our resident blogger Jeff Chen has translated the changelog for us.
* MSReboot patch exported, in order to reduce the resident memory size. Added the file "ms0:/dh/kd/msreboot.bin".
* Modded the launcher and attached the source code.
* Autorun waiting time changed from 1 sec to 3 sec.
* The stack expand size changed from 0x800 to 0x1000 when reading UMD.
* CISO read routing is changed a bit.
There's still a few things that's left to be done:
* No-UMD for FW 2.00
* FW2.71 reboot
* NAND Driver emulation - "The test result is that it takes 80 seconds to start the OS. The time is too long to be a usable funtion, so I stopped."
That looks like some to-do list! NAND Driver emulation sounds delicious! Could that mean upgrading the firmware to the memory stick so that a dump can be obtained? Lets hope so... Thanks for the tip funtak!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
IvEr PSP Translated from cobra77380:Hello all, I present you with my dear friend Flav1994 (which help me to code the new version of Iver PSP) version 4
PSPInstaller 7 Homebrew developer spike_132000 is back on the scene to release a new version of his nifty app, PSPInstaller, a Cydia-like app for your homebrewed-enabled PSPs that allows you to install homebrews, themes and plugins easily
PSNKiller Homebrew coder KiNgOfUnIvErS has released the initial version of PsnKiller, a handy homebrew plugin that allows you to access the online play of certain titles on PSN without having to use the official firmware, just like Red Hate's PSNABLER