Man, once these developers get rolling, expect to see updates every week or so. And this time, it's Booster with his awesome loader Devhook. He has just updated it to v0.41b.
And there's a lot of new stuff this time! Our resident blogger Jeff Chen has translated the changelog for us.
* MSReboot patch exported, in order to reduce the resident memory size. Added the file "ms0:/dh/kd/msreboot.bin".
* Modded the launcher and attached the source code.
* Autorun waiting time changed from 1 sec to 3 sec.
* The stack expand size changed from 0x800 to 0x1000 when reading UMD.
* CISO read routing is changed a bit.
There's still a few things that's left to be done:
* No-UMD for FW 2.00
* FW2.71 reboot
* NAND Driver emulation - "The test result is that it takes 80 seconds to start the OS. The time is too long to be a usable funtion, so I stopped."
That looks like some to-do list! NAND Driver emulation sounds delicious! Could that mean upgrading the firmware to the memory stick so that a dump can be obtained? Lets hope so... Thanks for the tip funtak!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Vista Shade configuration exe Before people start raising heckles about something from Microsoft on a Sony product - because this ain't from Microsoft
PSPLock V4 + PEF PlayStation Portable - Image 1Still finding PSPLock a little too complicated for use on your handheld? PSP homebrew developer Auraomega dropped by the QJ
X-FLash X-FLash V11b is the latest version of the firmware tweaking tool from Art (QJ
3.80 M33 Installer We've already said before that custom firmwares are the gateways of homebrew development
Custom Firmware 3.51 M33-5 Custom Firmware 3.51 M33-5
McDanny just emailed us of a quick update for their M33 custom firmware. To quote his emai (it's also what's written on the readme, btw)l:
This update (yet another) fixes two important bugs in the no-umd mode. The bugs affected Socom 2, Virtual Tennis 3 and probably many more games
Rain's UltraLite MMS Maker (4.01) Rain's UltraLite MMS Maker (4.01)
From Rain's readme:
// Usage //
- Run RainsUltraLiteMMS.exe, if you are on Vista or Windows 7 you maybe greeted by a UAC Dialog asking for admin privelages. This is necessary for IPL Injection.
- At anytime connect the psp to the computer via USB, it should be detected automatically
The weather today isn't muchto speak of, but this definitely made my day. Stefano Russello, informed us that he has released a new version of his incredible PBP editing tool named PSPBrew, that allows you to organize your homebrew applications and icons. Definitely a must have for every gamer
Comments on Devhook 0.41b:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Devhook 0.41b supports it