There's this online dictionary reader called StarDict created by Hu Zheng. It runs on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and even Solaris. Now, homebrew coder Cy-4AH developed an application called Sloynik that is basically the same as the said dictionary reader. The only difference is that it's compatible with your PlayStation Portable unit.
Sloynik, take note, has its own methods for converting and interpreting files from the StarDict dictionary. Currently on version 1.1, the application is bundled with two converted dictionaries (Russian to English and English to Russian). Another good thing about this program is that it allows users to add their own.
The changelog for Sloynik v1.1 is as follows:
* BtdxMaker now intergrated with Sloynik.
* Dictionaries will be automatically converted upon first use.
* BtdxMaker bug fix which limited count usable dictionaries by ifo-file size.
* Added Dictionary Name Field. (Name get from ifo-file, make sure that it's not too long, because it may get not into field rect).
* Added application loading status.
* Listing words by L-Shift with analog.
Those wondering what the file BtdxMaker is for, that is what you should use in case you want to utilize the program's Add Dictionary functions. Anyway, Cy-4AH included a comprehensive Readme file with Slyonik v1.1 so refer to that first for other important information.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Comments on Sloynik:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Sloynik supports it