Developer DJB is sending out word that Disinter v3.80 is now available for use among the PSP's homebrew community. This PC-based .NET v2 app is used to copy applications and files to a PSP for making a Pandora MemStick for both the PSP Phat and Slim.
This particular release is DJB's version of an app originally released by developer Klutsh. Here are Disinter v3.80's current features:
* Either a 1.50 or 3.80 Firmware "Pandora" MemStick can be created.
* Option to install the 1.50 Kernel extentions for M33-3.80 on a "Phat" PSP.
* Loading of eBoots directly or from rar files.
* Full onscreen instructions.
* All features can be used on Vista.
* MD5 verification of eBoot's.
As for this release's latest changelog:
* Updated to use Despertar del Cementerio v4. (Installs M33-3.80-5)
* Updated to use Hellcats Pandora Installer for 3.xx, V3a
* Updated to use M33-3.80 1.50 Addon
We warn would-be users that this application is intended for use with the PSP Phat's battery only. Using this on the Slim's battery will cause it to brick. You'll also need to be updated to Microsoft .NET Framework V2, and must have custom firmware 3.xx running on your PSP. Full details regarding this application are available in the file bundle's readme.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
* firmware modules from official firmwares (up to 6.20)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6
Recovery Flasher Recovery Flasher
Flashes a fresh M33 CFW (3.71, 4.01)
for recovering semi-bricks or to up-/downgrade CFW
- does not use Pandora, runns from the recovery menu or the XMB
- does not use (as in launch) the original Sony Updater (only extracts
all required files from the original .PBP)
- runns fine on CFWs lower than 3
Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-B3 Fast Recovery Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-B3 Fast Recovery
Homebrew developer's Coldbird and Virtuous Flame (aka Liquidzigong) has released a new version of their PSP Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO which include a Fast Recovery, a "fast launcher for people who already have installed the CFW using the Updater
LuaPlayer for Team M33's 3.71 CFW With the arrival of the PSP Slim, a lot of homebrew developers have been playing catch up to release more and more homebrew games and applications that work with the redesigned PlayStation Portable
In POPS, MacroFire fix did not work at all
TempAR 1.62-2 TempAR 1.62-2
Supports CWCheat and PSPAR code types, support for NitePR codes was removed though codes can be made compatible using the included converter.
Re-written search functionality which much faster known and unknown memory search speed and less wear on the memory stick (in some cases search speed is more than 100x faster)
Comments on Disinter:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Disinter supports it