Developer DJB is sending out word that Disinter v3.80 is now available for use among the PSP's homebrew community. This PC-based .NET v2 app is used to copy applications and files to a PSP for making a Pandora MemStick for both the PSP Phat and Slim.
This particular release is DJB's version of an app originally released by developer Klutsh. Here are Disinter v3.80's current features:
* Either a 1.50 or 3.80 Firmware "Pandora" MemStick can be created.
* Option to install the 1.50 Kernel extentions for M33-3.80 on a "Phat" PSP.
* Loading of eBoots directly or from rar files.
* Full onscreen instructions.
* All features can be used on Vista.
* MD5 verification of eBoot's.
As for this release's latest changelog:
* Updated to use Despertar del Cementerio v4. (Installs M33-3.80-5)
* Updated to use Hellcats Pandora Installer for 3.xx, V3a
* Updated to use M33-3.80 1.50 Addon
We warn would-be users that this application is intended for use with the PSP Phat's battery only. Using this on the Slim's battery will cause it to brick. You'll also need to be updated to Microsoft .NET Framework V2, and must have custom firmware 3.xx running on your PSP. Full details regarding this application are available in the file bundle's readme.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.