The wait is finally over, PSP Kick v2.0 is finally out thanks to the hard work of the authors Noah Vawter and Nathan Wray. We have seen the previews and waited patiently for this release, and believe me it is well worth the wait. PSPKick is a beat machine for your PSP, allowing you to easily create your own custom beats. When I tinkered with this new version I was really impressed with the progress and look forward to the programs future. Changes in this release include: "
Welcome to the new PSPKick.
1) User interface is now fully skin-able and new skins can be set while using PSPKick.
2) Users can now create their own sound packs.
3) A fully functioning song mode has been implemented that allows users to chain together their patterns in any order to create full songs and save them for later.
4) Songs can be exported as .wav and .mid to the memory stick.
5) Samples can now be auditioned while the pattern is playing.
6) Users can now modify pitch, amplitude and panning with the analog stick.
7) A chaser light has been added to show place in pattern.
8) Name of current sample in use is highlighted.
9) Help screens for all 4 menus have been drawn.
10) Many more samples are included by musicians and composers from throughout the world.
11) Anti-aliased fonts are now used.
12) Graphics were updated with an even more futuristic look.
13) Two levels of Accent are now available.
14) Now includes User's Manual.
1) The sound engine was completely overhauled and
now runs faster, smoother and better than
Additionally, you can create your own sound packs which must consist of 16-bit, stereo 44.1KHz .wav files. Or you can simply load in your own samples on the fly! Also, when you save your 'beats' you will have the choice to save it as either a midi or wav file, very nice indeed. By using the analog stick you can load custom soundpacks, skins, and a song pattern editor. This version has so much to offer I highly recommend reading the manual along with every other document that comes with it.
PSPKick is a free program, however if you appreciate all the hard work the authors put into this program (like we do), feel free to send a donation to pspkick @ gmail.com. I know they will appreciate it. They also plan on releasing many more updates in the future if they see a demand for them (and as we would like to see them as well) so please stop by their official website at www.pspkick.com and let them know how much you enjoy their work.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.