This homebrew is made with the intention to (little by little) emulate a DJ's turntable, better known as DJ Mixer.
Functions implemented so far:
* Save/Load language selection into the file (settings.cfg).
* Whole Memory Stick MP3 file browser, always visible and quick handling.
* Loads two tracks, simultaneously (one in each plate).
* Individual volume control for each track.
* Playback Control for each track (Play, Pause and Stop).
* Visual indicators.
* Possibility to replace the sound effects.
* Possibility to make your own theme.
* Three languages election: Espanish, English and Italian.
* Possibility to check controls' layout any time.
+ Added -> psp-ita's splash image to be able to participate in the contest.
+ Added -> Controls are shown if you press START.
+ Added -> Available in three languages: Spanish, English and Italian.
+ Added -> Now settings are loaded/saved into a file.
~ Fixed -> When going back to XMB without loading any track the program crashes.
~ Fixed -> Trying to play plate B without loading a track the program crashes.
~ Fixed -> If the mp3 file's name is 44 characters long the extension ".mp3" is shown.
~ Fixed -> If 4th character before a folder's name end is a dot, the name shows wrong.
~ Fixed -> If mp3 file extension is one of these ".Mp3", ".mP3" or ".MP3" it doesn't load.
~ Fixed -> Sometimes plates never spin.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Protrekkr with PSP replay routine From hitchhikr:I recently (today as a matter of fact ;D) made a psp replay routine for my softsynth tracker program available here:http://protrekkr
VDrum PSP homebrew developer Xsjado7 dropped by the forums earlier to announce that VDrum has just been updated to version 1
ToneMatrix Homebrew developer Babkock has dropped by our forums to release his latest project, ToneMatrix, a gnarly "16-step drum machine" based on the ToneMatrix flash program by Andre Michelle for the PlayStation Portable