This homebrew is made with the intention to (little by little) emulate a DJ's turntable, better known as DJ Mixer.
Functions implemented so far:
* Save/Load language selection into the file (settings.cfg).
* Whole Memory Stick MP3 file browser, always visible and quick handling.
* Loads two tracks, simultaneously (one in each plate).
* Individual volume control for each track.
* Playback Control for each track (Play, Pause and Stop).
* Visual indicators.
* Possibility to replace the sound effects.
* Possibility to make your own theme.
* Three languages election: Espanish, English and Italian.
* Possibility to check controls' layout any time.
+ Added -> psp-ita's splash image to be able to participate in the contest.
+ Added -> Controls are shown if you press START.
+ Added -> Available in three languages: Spanish, English and Italian.
+ Added -> Now settings are loaded/saved into a file.
~ Fixed -> When going back to XMB without loading any track the program crashes.
~ Fixed -> Trying to play plate B without loading a track the program crashes.
~ Fixed -> If the mp3 file's name is 44 characters long the extension ".mp3" is shown.
~ Fixed -> If 4th character before a folder's name end is a dot, the name shows wrong.
~ Fixed -> If mp3 file extension is one of these ".Mp3", ".mP3" or ".MP3" it doesn't load.
~ Fixed -> Sometimes plates never spin.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Music Quiz v0.1 Here's a unique little quiz game from Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew developer Xevious86 - it's one that makes the questions based on the music tracks you have in your /PSP/MUSIC folder
Protrekkr with PSP replay routine From hitchhikr:I recently (today as a matter of fact ;D) made a psp replay routine for my softsynth tracker program available here:http://protrekkr