When you see Pierce Brosnan on the Homebrew Apps section, it can only mean one thing...Flash Agent's in the house. Brew meister hallo007 has just announced Flash Agent is now up to revision E status, which should fix some of the bugs found in revision D4.
This version should work fine for Dark_AleX's 3.03 OE firmware, though given DA already has 3.10 OE-A out, we're sure you guys will try that out too (if you're brave enough). 007 is happy to report that the brew works fine with 3.10, though it's been announced that online manual hacks don't work, and that pushing instruction manual in xmb will crash the unit (ouch). Expect an "E2" version to remedy this problem soon. As for the rest of the changelog:
* Fixed info dump menu.
* Added firmware hacks menu.
* Debranded gameboot.
* Redirect gameboot path.
* Recover gameboot functions.
* Added online manual hacks menu.
* Change site to psp-media.nl or pspupdates.com or pspupdates.com/pda or.
* Battery needs to be 20% now (instead of 50).
* If you are in menu and battery gets under 20% without adopter you will exit.
* Battery level will change now.
* Added information about files (beta , nothing special at the moment).
* Fixed display (no flipping anymore).
* (bug fixed)you can now change your option (flash or go back).
* If memory stick gets full while dumping you will exit.
Given just how tricky this app is even for the vets, make sure you view the README in the bundle, as well as the forum release thread. Speaking of updates, we're wondering if a change from Brosnan to Craig is in order...Kudos, Agent 007!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Ever since ErrorF had English support added to it, it got a whole lot easier to appreciate this homebrew application from developers Said0011 and Coco1230. Today, you'll be appreciating it even more as ErrorF v2.10 is now out
DevHook Firmware Installer Homebrew developer Sleepy (aka Sleepy566 in QJ forums) just updated the very useful application DevHook Firmware Installer to v0
LuaPlayer Euphoria LuaPlayer Euphoria
* It can display images up to 100%+ faster than
* the default LuaPlayer, by automatically swizzling the images as there loaded.
* It also features Mp3 support. This is done on the main processor for now. Don't worry however, this is a optimized mp3Player
Thanks to a tip from aDcOoL, we heard about this nifty new app that allows people to hack the wave on the XMB background. It's called xmbWave, and it's made by Vulpix.
xmbWave is basically a simplified hex editing tool that alters the wave on your background, and as easy as the app is to learn, it's a tough one to become an artist
Two recoverys for OE Hombrew developer becus25 is mostly known for providing the PlayStation Portable community with alternative custom firmware IE (Increasing Edition)
CFW 6.38 ME CFW 6.38 ME
CFW 6.38 Minimum Edition for PSP2000 by neur0n
- What is this?-
This is CFW work on PSP2000.
TheA degree of stability is still unknown.
Please test it on your own and refer to different people's test reports.
-HowA to Install-
First, you needA to installA CFW or HEN(ex. 5.00M33 , 6.20TN , 6.35PRO-B3 , 6.37ME ) in your PSP.
CFW 6.20 PRO-B8 CFW 6.20 PRO-B8
Homebrew devs Coldbird, Virtuous Flame (aka Liquidzigong) and the rest of Team Pro has updated their PRO custom firmware, bringing it to version B8
ID3PSP TheEmulatorGuy from our forums has released v1
Comments on Flash Agent E for 3.10 OE-A:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Flash Agent E for 3.10 OE-A supports it