When you see Pierce Brosnan on the Homebrew Apps section, it can only mean one thing...Flash Agent's in the house. Brew meister hallo007 has just announced Flash Agent is now up to revision E status, which should fix some of the bugs found in revision D4.
This version should work fine for Dark_AleX's 3.03 OE firmware, though given DA already has 3.10 OE-A out, we're sure you guys will try that out too (if you're brave enough). 007 is happy to report that the brew works fine with 3.10, though it's been announced that online manual hacks don't work, and that pushing instruction manual in xmb will crash the unit (ouch). Expect an "E2" version to remedy this problem soon. As for the rest of the changelog:
* Fixed info dump menu.
* Added firmware hacks menu.
* Debranded gameboot.
* Redirect gameboot path.
* Recover gameboot functions.
* Added online manual hacks menu.
* Change site to psp-media.nl or pspupdates.com or pspupdates.com/pda or.
* Battery needs to be 20% now (instead of 50).
* If you are in menu and battery gets under 20% without adopter you will exit.
* Battery level will change now.
* Added information about files (beta , nothing special at the moment).
* Fixed display (no flipping anymore).
* (bug fixed)you can now change your option (flash or go back).
* If memory stick gets full while dumping you will exit.
Given just how tricky this app is even for the vets, make sure you view the README in the bundle, as well as the forum release thread. Speaking of updates, we're wondering if a change from Brosnan to Craig is in order...Kudos, Agent 007!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Power PRX The Unique Warrior from our forums has today updated his Power PRX for the PSP majorly today, adding the option to put your PSP in standby (or sleep) as well as powering down and restarting via hotkeys as well as adding support for 1
XmbController It's been some time since we've head about Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew developer Mr305's XmbController Plugin kit, a piece of homebrew that lets us view the Cross Media Bar in a completely different way
PSP Hardware Alarm Suite 2.6 bld 1648 Main Features:+ Internet Time Synchronization with NIST Time Servers+ Currently the only Alarm Application compatible with ALL PSP's including PSP SLIM