- Now you can choose 8 different characters (also with new sprites)
- New "Controls Setup" concept
- Multiplayer via Adhoc (1vs1)
- Now you can kick the Bombs, you get the "boots" item.
- If a Bomberman Died, his items are spread
- "HURRY UP!" - Start raining tiles, closing the battlefield, as soon as the time reach 1 min
- Now in the Pause Menu you can Resume Game, Restart Game and Exit Game.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSPirates The latest build of PSPirates is now out and about
Geometry World R3 We first saw Geometry World last December when PlayStation Portable homebrew developer Jaklub released the R2 version
NORT Initially released back in mid 2005, this Tron cycle clone LUA homebrew game, has been updated with selectable colors and some fresh graphics from Pochi