PSP Homebrew Developer Netaro has released an update to his Galaga-esque shooter, Invaders. Invaders v1.1 has some new features including powerups, random backgrounds and triple bullets.
It also has some bugs that haven't been resolved as of yet. The source code is also available in the archive download. Here's the changelog for Invaders v1.1:
Some changes in menus.
- PowerUP's were added:
- HPplus, which restores your life by 1, or gives you a +1 total life when hp is full.
- Triple bullets, pretty self explanatory
- Powerplus, with every collected, bullets deal more damage.
- 4 randomized backgrounds, all thanks to Google search engine.
- Each new wave of enemies is stronger, so they take more hits to be killed but also yield more points to the score.
- VERY infrequent crashes. I was able to play for whole hour without any problem, sometimes it just comes quick. In all cases the Triple bullet was on, but upon further inspection of code nothing suspicious was found.
- Also, previous savestate isn't compatible.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Boombastic This is a Bomberman-like where the player directs a tank that can drop bombs or rockets draw
PSPirates Yeah, we were wondering about that quirky little detail