A couple of days ago, we reported that developer Raphael released an update for the JoySens plugin for the PSP. While the update carried a ton of improvements, it also untintentionally introduced some new issues.
Because of this, Raphael has released the homebrew's version 1.42. Here are the fixes that this new build will implement:
* fixed compatibility issues with Sony UMD driver (and possibly some other applications that require more kernel memory)
* The config file system now uses a mere 1Kb of RAM where it used 24+Kb in 1.4/1.41
* Reduced module size a bit (to further help memory problems)
* added a workaround info output for POPS (flickers a lot, but at least you see something)
* fixed the adjust calculation to avoid crashes for high values (shouldn't happen anymore even with adjust 32.0)
* fixed a little Button remapping bug
For those asking, Joysense is a plugin that enables you to tweak the sensitivity of the PSP's analog stick according to your personal taste. The author has tested this app on custom firmwares 3.10-OE-A, 3.40-OE-A, 3.51 M33-7, 3.71 M33, and 4.01 M33.
Full details on installing and running JoySens are available in the readme included in the file bundle. Enjoy the download, and be sure to visit Rapahel's release thread at the QJ.NET PSP Development Forum should you run into any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Quick Tuning Flasher Hellin from our forums has given us the heads up that developers Adrin and Marce82 have released their Quick Tuning Flasher v2 for CF 3
BakonICE Changelog:- Ported to ftb1, lots doesn't work- Uses a strapper so that it loads either ftb1 or ftb2 for you
GameSharing Video IndianCheese also provided us a video (link below) of him actually accessing/running the said game via Memory Stick
Vcs Cheater Thanks to many homebrew developers, there are many ways to have fun in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
PSPiton From eloivanelst:Hey everyone,I updated my application with some new features, such as a rating system and I fixed some annoying bugs
Browser Sound Hack So you want to hear something different when you cruise around your PSP's official web browser, eh? Well then this app is just right for you