A couple of days ago, we reported that developer Raphael released an update for the JoySens plugin for the PSP. While the update carried a ton of improvements, it also untintentionally introduced some new issues.
Because of this, Raphael has released the homebrew's version 1.42. Here are the fixes that this new build will implement:
* fixed compatibility issues with Sony UMD driver (and possibly some other applications that require more kernel memory)
* The config file system now uses a mere 1Kb of RAM where it used 24+Kb in 1.4/1.41
* Reduced module size a bit (to further help memory problems)
* added a workaround info output for POPS (flickers a lot, but at least you see something)
* fixed the adjust calculation to avoid crashes for high values (shouldn't happen anymore even with adjust 32.0)
* fixed a little Button remapping bug
For those asking, Joysense is a plugin that enables you to tweak the sensitivity of the PSP's analog stick according to your personal taste. The author has tested this app on custom firmwares 3.10-OE-A, 3.40-OE-A, 3.51 M33-7, 3.71 M33, and 4.01 M33.
Full details on installing and running JoySens are available in the readme included in the file bundle. Enjoy the download, and be sure to visit Rapahel's release thread at the QJ.NET PSP Development Forum should you run into any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ControlPanel Homebrew developer IndianCheese recently finished his application known as ControlPanel v340a
0x584d42 Alpha (DC7 Test The BlackDev's Team composed of for this draft Spimort, Zer01ne, Darkside finally gives us a test version of their project 0x584d42 which is neither more nor less than a XMB alternative therefore in competition with the Sony XMB that has cares to do so
Haryleyg's Custom Firmware mod - Devhook on startu Harleyg from our forums has released another custom firmware for all you firmware flashers out there!Harleyg's custom firmware mod adds a menu and submenus inside recovery mode, so you can replace vshmain