A couple of days ago, we reported that developer Raphael released an update for the JoySens plugin for the PSP. While the update carried a ton of improvements, it also untintentionally introduced some new issues.
Because of this, Raphael has released the homebrew's version 1.42. Here are the fixes that this new build will implement:
* fixed compatibility issues with Sony UMD driver (and possibly some other applications that require more kernel memory)
* The config file system now uses a mere 1Kb of RAM where it used 24+Kb in 1.4/1.41
* Reduced module size a bit (to further help memory problems)
* added a workaround info output for POPS (flickers a lot, but at least you see something)
* fixed the adjust calculation to avoid crashes for high values (shouldn't happen anymore even with adjust 32.0)
* fixed a little Button remapping bug
For those asking, Joysense is a plugin that enables you to tweak the sensitivity of the PSP's analog stick according to your personal taste. The author has tested this app on custom firmwares 3.10-OE-A, 3.40-OE-A, 3.51 M33-7, 3.71 M33, and 4.01 M33.
Full details on installing and running JoySens are available in the readme included in the file bundle. Enjoy the download, and be sure to visit Rapahel's release thread at the QJ.NET PSP Development Forum should you run into any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Homebrew: UMD Dumper Version 2.3 Looking for a PSP homebrew app that is a useful UMD Dumper?A Well you don't need to loolk any more as PSP developer jonathanduboucau has released the UMD Dumper version 2
Birdman1's Font Pack Download the latest version of Birdman 1's Font Pack [Click Here]And you thought it couldn't get better? This time around, it's a font pack of epic proportions from Birdman1!