LeeSP- The first version of homebrew game LeeSP was an entry to PSP Hacks' homebrew competition.
Coded by Silverfox, it is actually a 2D fighting game featuring Naruto characters Rock Lee and Gaara. We honestly had fun playing that game and we were like, "Man, we hope Silverfox keeps on improving this game."
Well, we're happy to share with you that there is now a new version for the game, LeeSP v1.2. The game itself has not changed in general, probably some bug fixes were just done to it. It still offers single player mode and two-player modes but the awaited ad-hoc infrastructure is still to be implemented.
In case you are interested, feel free to try LeeSP v1.2 and don't forget to give your shout-outs to Silverfox.
Some of future features that will be incorporated in the game are as follows:
- More characters
- Story mode (probably not going to be done for a while)
- AI for computers for a one player battle (also not thought to be done too soon)
- Sprite sheets for characters (minimize file size)
- More interaction between environment (clouds, platforms, etc)
- More attacks to fill up button space (open to suggestions)
- Extra menu's for level selection, and music selection
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PacMan Pacman is one of the most known and recognisable games all over the world
Chuckie Egg Speed game, you have to collect eggs and seeds at different levels within a given time
Earth Invaders 0: Before the Attack You might easily mistake it with the DS homebrew Earth Invaders, given that they are made by the same person, but, Earth Invaders 0: Before the Attack is homebrew made for the PSP and is smealum's entry to the Neoflash Summer Coding Contest