LeeSP- The first version of homebrew game LeeSP was an entry to PSP Hacks' homebrew competition.
Coded by Silverfox, it is actually a 2D fighting game featuring Naruto characters Rock Lee and Gaara. We honestly had fun playing that game and we were like, "Man, we hope Silverfox keeps on improving this game."
Well, we're happy to share with you that there is now a new version for the game, LeeSP v1.2. The game itself has not changed in general, probably some bug fixes were just done to it. It still offers single player mode and two-player modes but the awaited ad-hoc infrastructure is still to be implemented.
In case you are interested, feel free to try LeeSP v1.2 and don't forget to give your shout-outs to Silverfox.
Some of future features that will be incorporated in the game are as follows:
- More characters
- Story mode (probably not going to be done for a while)
- AI for computers for a one player battle (also not thought to be done too soon)
- Sprite sheets for characters (minimize file size)
- More interaction between environment (clouds, platforms, etc)
- More attacks to fill up button space (open to suggestions)
- Extra menu's for level selection, and music selection
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Avoid It v0.2 With this year's NeoFlash Spring Compo 2008 coding competition accepting new entries, it's no surprise that a lot of budding homebrew developers are excited in showing off their "l33t" programming skills on the PlayStation Portable platform
Fishguts (test version) Fans of CRPG games such as the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons titles for legacy consoles (like Commodore 64, NES) should take a gander at _df_'s homebrewed CRPG project, titled Fishguts