LeeSP- The first version of homebrew game LeeSP was an entry to PSP Hacks' homebrew competition.
Coded by Silverfox, it is actually a 2D fighting game featuring Naruto characters Rock Lee and Gaara. We honestly had fun playing that game and we were like, "Man, we hope Silverfox keeps on improving this game."
Well, we're happy to share with you that there is now a new version for the game, LeeSP v1.2. The game itself has not changed in general, probably some bug fixes were just done to it. It still offers single player mode and two-player modes but the awaited ad-hoc infrastructure is still to be implemented.
In case you are interested, feel free to try LeeSP v1.2 and don't forget to give your shout-outs to Silverfox.
Some of future features that will be incorporated in the game are as follows:
- More characters
- Story mode (probably not going to be done for a while)
- AI for computers for a one player battle (also not thought to be done too soon)
- Sprite sheets for characters (minimize file size)
- More interaction between environment (clouds, platforms, etc)
- More attacks to fill up button space (open to suggestions)
- Extra menu's for level selection, and music selection
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Sabacc Basics 0.6.0 From goumba:For anyone interested, a new version:Only one issue I can think of is that I haven't yet added the symbols to dialog buttons
Tank Attack Like any good coder slaving hard to improve his work, waywardson is now giving us a really fast update to his Tank Attack PSP homebrew