After a long absence, PSP homebrew meister Zion makes his comeback, and he's bringing along an updated copy of Legend of Hyrule: Linkens Quest.
For a short refresher: Hyrule was a most welcome title that popped up a few months ago, and while it had a few bugs, it was considered by many as an example of how far LUA games could go, given time, effort, and six days of sleepless night, at least according to Zion and his team.
Speaking of bugs, we're happy to announce that Zion's fixed up some of the major gripes reported in previous versions of this homebrew. Everything else should handle the way you'll remember them.
1. Fixed bug where you would re-enter the house and the game would crash.
2. Fixed bug where you would try to buy something at the shop and it would deduct rupees from you without you even making a purchase.
3. Fixed bug where the Controls for the bomb were assigned to the wrong button.
4. Fixed bug where Rupees could be collected even though there was no rupees there.
5. Fixed Game over crash bug.
6. Added character to give you a clue on how to get the sword.
7. Added controls screen to the shop purchase system, so you can tell what buttons do what.
8. Added mini game option menu.
9. Added Cutscene skip option, press load game instead of new game.
Zion's also planning to add mini games to Hyrule in a few days, and we're hoping they'll make this game all the more fun. Once again, we thank Zion and his team for releasing this little homebrew. Sieg Zion!
Download [Legend of Hyrule: Linkens Quest 2.1]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Hexaxis XXI Fans of the NeoFlash coding competition entry Hexaxis XXI should check its newest version - Hexaxis update 9 - several months after the last version was released by homebrew developer Darksoft
Chase the Penguin TacticalPenguin returned to our forums to release a small update on "Sorta like