Lord Runner v1.02, X-tris v1.01 and Puck - PSP coder Gogy (aka Samy) has recently dropped by our forums to release a trio of updates from his homebrew clone projects - Lord Runner, X-tris and his latest clone, Puck Man.
pacmanNow let's start with Puck Man, a homebrew clone of the classic arcade title, Pacman, for the homebrew enabled PSP. The initial release features:
* playing with or without music
* playing with or without sounds
* global speed of the game
* number of lives
* You can create your own levels,
* you can edit existing levels,
* you can too load whichever level you want.
* Download the file to your computer
* Extract the file onto your hard drive
* Connect your PSP to the computer via USB
* Copy the folder from your PC to your PSP/GAME folder on the memory stick
* Unplug your PSP and locate the homebrew in your game folder to start..
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Snake_Multi PSP developer Akabane87 has just announced the release of a homebrew game titled Snake_Multi
NTrok for PSP "End of Line!" It was a game, then a movie, then a game, and I would lay down serious money betting that it will be made into a movie yet again
TCGS Cave based on a game show "CAVE" where the basic principle is to go through the halls (or walls, whatever) as fast as you can without crashing into them
Cave Story PSP RC1 The dev recently ported the critically-acclaimed sidescrolling action platformer Cave Story to the PSP