Lord Runner v1.02, X-tris v1.01 and Puck - PSP coder Gogy (aka Samy) has recently dropped by our forums to release a trio of updates from his homebrew clone projects - Lord Runner, X-tris and his latest clone, Puck Man.
pacmanNow let's start with Puck Man, a homebrew clone of the classic arcade title, Pacman, for the homebrew enabled PSP. The initial release features:
* playing with or without music
* playing with or without sounds
* global speed of the game
* number of lives
* You can create your own levels,
* you can edit existing levels,
* you can too load whichever level you want.
* Download the file to your computer
* Extract the file onto your hard drive
* Connect your PSP to the computer via USB
* Copy the folder from your PC to your PSP/GAME folder on the memory stick
* Unplug your PSP and locate the homebrew in your game folder to start..
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SANiK's 3D Mario Demo Here's something to prove that the PSP is fully capable of running homebrew 3D games, and that it isn't out of the reach of developers to make a homebrew 3D game thanks to SANiK who has just released his Mario demo for the PSP
Pixel Attack Pixel Attack is the latest homebrew game release from coder slicer4ever (of Impact and Celestial Cunning fame) for the Sony PlayStation Portable