Shoesy has posted this release at our forums. Fredddy, a member of the German homebrew site PSPSource, released an update of Lua Icy Tower at the end of the Lua Coding Competition 2006. Lua Icy Tower v0.5 is an Icy Town clone that has new moving platforms, a combo system, and a high score system - and Harold is now in a real icy tower. The previous version of this game was fun, but this is even better.
Here's stuff from the readme.txt:
* Lua Icy Tower version 0.5 by fredddy klon of Icy Tower from Free Lunch Design
o a Combo function
o steps with different textures
o "super jump"
o background moves
o bug fix
* You are harold and have to jump up a tower and try not to fall down the screen. But the game is getting faster.
* Controls: The Arrow keys for moving and X for jumping.
* Installation: Just copy the two folders Lua Icy Tower and Lua Icy Tower% in the GAME folder of your PSP (can be GAME150 on 2.71 se).
* Thanks to: Free Lunch Design for this cool game, PSPSource.de for support, The Lua Player team, The Tutorial writers, eidechse34 for Graphics, and everybody I forgot
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
REminiscence PSP There's this homebrew application called REminiscence and it has been a while since it was updated
Chromium PSP v0.2 PlayStation Portable homebrew developer Royale has just released a new build for Chromium PSP, bumping it up to version 0
AniMayhem v.2 Now here's a nice hefty release from homebrew developer Sp3ct0r
Space Hulk Adaptation of SpaceHulk-SP by VB6 Jorge Gracia