If one must be good, then two must be better. While that may not always be the case, it's certainly true for Lua System Sp2 - brainchild of homebrew developer SeanPaul223. A step up from the previous version, Lua System Sp2 sports a host of new features for you Sony PSP users out there.
Here is the list of changes that SeanPaul 223 has made to Lua System Sp2:
* Code optimised
* Bios Mode Added
* Graphinc application coded by HaxxMan
* New fonts for Displayed Texts
* Icons to restart of quit the Shell
* Now runs JPG, PNG, LUA, and PBP Files
* Extracts the archive contents into ms0:/ folder(the root of your Memory stick) ..Don't modify the path, or the shell will not work
SeanPaul223 also notes that Lua System Sp2 is compatible with both the Slim& Lite and fat versions of the Sony PSP (using homemister's LuaPlayerhm 6). As standard operating procedure with all applications for this type, we present you with a caveat: kindly exercise caution when downloading and installing the program on your portable.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.