Homebrew developer for the PSP, yoyomacy, dropped by our forums once more and shared to us that he is releasing LuaAirForce 0.4 with online feature. He says that he wouldn't have done this game without the help of Tactical Paper, pspgamer, and cools. So with that he divulges what's new with this release.
He mentions that the game is now blessed with a new menu, smaller files, and a health bar. Yoyomacy was able to add other play modes - button smasher mode and ultra speed survival. In smasher mode, you are tasked to kill a slow moving boss that's coming towards you. If he was able to touch you, you're dead. The ultra speed survival is self-explanatory, but basically, it will determine how long you can last in super speed.
On the online features side of things, yoyomacy mentions that "online feature is using your wireless internet router, face someone by obth starting at the same time, and you can see your opponents score, and see who can go longer and last longer." With that, here are the other new things you could expect from this version.
* space out levels more and more weapons
* Planes now scroll off screen instead of popping off
* Animation when planes are shot and bullet now has tracer-like red on it
* At certain levels the speed ACTUALLY increase and ammunition limit added
* Points are gained when enemies are shot
* Code was cleaned up a bit, runs smoother.
* Sometimes explosions stop midway through and sit there untill planes move off screen, especially at high speeds with the small planes
* No more Bullet.lua, combined with game.lua. Minor buggies were fixed
* Start or Select now exit the game
* ONLINE DUAL (please do not use this feature for a few days because the server is currently down)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Halo 2D demo A French coder who goes by the name of Xero has released a demo version of his 2D Halo homebrew game for the Sony PSP handheld system on the XtreamLua forums
Chromium PSP v0.3 Those who liked Chromium PSP (the homebrew PSP port of the Windows and Linux shooter) should get ready to start cracking with updating their copy of Chromium, now that homebrew developer Royale just released a patch for the port
Comments on LuaAirForce 0.4 with online feature:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if LuaAirForce 0.4 with online feature supports it