Winnydows decided to leave our mailbox with some word that there is yet annother update for XviD4PSP. Drop 4.112 final, 4.113 is out. What's new in this PC-vased video converter that's oh-so-handy with the PSP? Run through the bullets bellow (taken verbatim from http://www.winnydows.com) and be enlightened:
* Fixed 48000 Khz files encoding to FLV.
* For MPEG2 added new encoding profiles. (1-pass Ultra, 2-pass Ultra).
* Now 1-pass Ultra for MPEG2 encoding do almost same quality as 3-pass Ultra in old versions.
* Added two new formats - MP4 BlackBerry 8100, MP4 BlackBerry 8800.
* Added SeeSaw sharpen filter and same remastring profile. Very good filter. Probably can replace LimitedSharpen filter.
* More formats now support audio COPY.
* Fixed many small bugs.
* Added full support interlaced sources encoding. Only for MPEG2 now.
* Media Player Classic replaced to internal player.
* Preview now start faster.
* Founede temporary solution for AVI Mux GUI and non-english path.
* Returned one old format - MP4 PSP 3.03 OE (MP4 PSP 3.10 OE B + bitrate lock).
* Fixed Black aspect fix.
* x264 updated to version 654.
* Mencoder updated to version 23107.
Good work Winnydows! Keep up the updates!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Moyea PSP Video Manager Yeah, yeah, we know we already have a lot of video-converting-and-transferring apps for the PSP in our arsenal
X264 Compatible streams can be created with x264, here are some commandline examples:x264 --crf 25 -A all --level 3 --pictiming --aud --no-psnr --thread-input --progress --output out
PSPVC Download the latest version of PSPVC [Click Here]PSPVC has just been kicked up to v3
XviD4PSP Download the latest version of XviD4PSP [Click Here]If you've been an avid user of video converter application XviD4PSP, then you will be happy to know that its owner Winnydows has just rolled out a new build bumping the program up to version 5
PSPVC This version is a bug-fix release, it doesn't contain any new fancy stuff besides this:
PMP Mod & Muxer AVC As you've probably guessed from the title, PMP Mod AVC supports the AVC video format - great for firmware 1