We literally had a barrage of homebrew games yesterday which by the way are all entries to NeoFlash Summer Coding Competition 2007. For today, let us share with you another application which was entered in a different venue, PxP Homebrew Coding Compo: FlatEditPSP 1.6.0.
This handy app was actually created by homebrew coder flatmush. In case you're at a lost as to what this one is capable of doing, know that FlatEditPSP is basically a Notepad-like text editor for your PlayStation Portable (PSP). It comes though with a lot of cool features such as a slightly different keyboard.
Much have changed since the last release so you might want to browse through the comprehensive readme file that comes with the download. All features and details, including controls, for FlatEditPSP v1.6.0 can be found there. But to give you a quick view of what's new with this version, here's the complete changelog for v1.5.0 to v1.6.0. The changes between the first version to v1.5.0 are included in the Readme file as well.
Changelog for v1.5.0 to v1.6.0
* Skin change (the old one is still included).
* Skinning is now better supported.
* Settings file now actually works.
* Settings option now opens settings/settings.cfg and settings are no longer saved on exit.
* Option to disable keyboard (pretty useless really).
* Above changelog no longer lies!
* Misc. bugfixes and tweaks.
* Updated this readme again.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PspDraw and PspNotepad While some brewers concentrate on making productivity killers for the PSP, others concentrate on producing productivity tools for the PSP ("We put the "P" in PSP")