Here's an interesting homebrew game created by DickyDick1969, in his quest of learning more about gui-programming the PlayStation Portable. Introducing PHORV, the Puzzle with Horizontal and Vertical lines for Sony's PSP.
Basically, the goal of the game is to clear the field by selecting two equal-coloured tiles at a time to remove them. So obviously, the challenge is for you to clear the field in order for you to get to the next level. There are several categories for you to complete, and everytime you finish one of them, you are rewarded with an unlocked new category that's sure to have more difficult levels.
Here are DickyDick1969's instructions on how to make a move:
* To make a move, you need to perform three actions.
* First you need to select a column by selecting one of the buttons in the horizontal button row.
* You also need to select a row by picking a spot in the vertical button row.
* Finally, after you have selected horizontal and vertical column, you can submit your move.
* If the move is valid the two selected tiles will be removed from the field, and you can make your next move. When all tiles are removed from the field, you have completed the level.
Anyhow, the game looks fun, and is actually reminiscent of Bejeweled and the likes of them other colorful puzzle games. To know more about the game, go check out the Read me. So, enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
MindCraft v2 A new version of Mindcraft, Perli55's homebrewed Minecraft clone for the PSP is now out folks!
Nanpure EvilDooinz has released Rev 3 of his game Nanpure a
TetriAbetes v1.42 Download the latest version of Tetriabetes [Click Here]For those of us who want some more Tetris action from Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew developer dragula96's take on the classic brick-dropping game, TetriAbetes for the PSP, then you're in luck as the next version is already out
SudokuZen v1.0 (FW 1.50) PlayStation Portable homebrew developer EvilDooinz has released a new homebrew game called SudokuZen
3D Tic Tac Toe Is 2D Tic Tac Toe just too easy for you? If you've tried the others, now try this
PuzzleShuffle We can almost say that this homebrew game is a classic
Comments on PHORV:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PHORV supports it