Raphel and argandona from PS2Dev forum has released PMP Mod 1.02 M4.02g3 for PSP. PMP Mod 1.02 M4.02g3 is a modded version of Jonnya€s PMP Mod 1.02. Here are the details:
Here is the waited for malloc MOD+GUI version of jonnys latest 1.02 PMPMOD.
This is version PMPMOD M4.02g3, thus contains all mods from mallocs M4 plus a bugfixed g3 GUI version with these fixes:
- Timezone bug fixed, time is now displayed correctly in file list
- Battery Time display bug after unplugging the power cable fixed
- Playtime display bug with some videos in infobar fixed (Silent Hill Trailer of jo2k)
- Fixed malloc_64 bug not allowing some videos to play on GUI version
- Fixed 0-size POS file creation bug
- Fixed color display bug when exchanging mallocs infobar interface with a non greyscale version
- increased responsiveness of the filelist, but lowered responsiveness of the triangle button for playlist add/remove because it was too easily double triggered
- Added a counter for number of playlist items
Thanks to malloc for merging my M4g2 code with jonnys 1.02 :) so I could concentrate on the actual fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSPConsole PSPConsole - PSPConsole hasn't been updated for a few years, but thanks to this port, it now works on 6.XX firmware!
For those that don't remember the original version of PSPConsole, it was produced by a developer named Hotter to provide several different functions within the same plugin
PMF Player 10 MagiK has done once was thought impossible - allowing your PSP to play PMF files LEGALLY
PMP Mod Jonny has updated his ful-resolution media player, PMP Mod for PSP again! The PSP Muxer has also been updated to the same version
The PMF movie player CIntro is back! Well, sort of. It's been updated to run for 3.xx kernel but is still in its test stage. The update comes from PSP homebrew stalwart, Coolj.
Here's the readme from the archive:
Little test,pmf player app for 3xx kernels.
"cintro.pmf" goes in the root of the memory stick.
Homebrew coder Nick Swardh hasreleased a new version of his PSP Video Converter.
-Fixed an issue with FFmpeg causing a low audio-quality
Hi there, i'm here to release GameMusicGear_MX Version 1.0 (no more release candidate this time ).
The most important changes are the addition of a 10 band equalizer with preset support, a new browser/playlist behavior and several new input and visual plugins .
Here is the changelog:
Comments on PMP Mod 1.02 M4.02g3:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PMP Mod 1.02 M4.02g3 supports it