Don't look at me like that! I know, we're all sick and tired of the multiple Pong ports for the PSP. But I just had to post about this one. Why? Well the best thing about Pong is the nostalgia factor, and this version has it in spades. Pong+ is about as close to the original thing as you're going to get on the PSP. The design is great, the style is classic, and the author has a good sense of humor about it all. Thanks for the memories, fish!
* 2 Players on one PSP
* Twiddly bits: Points / Balls Spin / Ball Acceleration / Player Speed
* Futuristic AI (for "futuristic", read "basic":))
* Attract mode
* 1-Bit Colour
* ROCK STEADY Framerate @ 600 FPS. ish.
* Silent operation (ie. I've not done the SFX yet)
* Argument causing menu system for social gaming.
* (I think I'm running out of exciting features to tell you about...)
* Screenshot capability!
* Erm, I think that's it.
This is relatively untested on 2.0+ Firmware, so check it out and report back in the comments!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
B-Gen Coder Okapako and CrystalSwordsman's homebrewed game tribute to Nine Inch Nails, B-GEN aka Baryogenesis, has received a new update today