Don't look at me like that! I know, we're all sick and tired of the multiple Pong ports for the PSP. But I just had to post about this one. Why? Well the best thing about Pong is the nostalgia factor, and this version has it in spades. Pong+ is about as close to the original thing as you're going to get on the PSP. The design is great, the style is classic, and the author has a good sense of humor about it all. Thanks for the memories, fish!
* 2 Players on one PSP
* Twiddly bits: Points / Balls Spin / Ball Acceleration / Player Speed
* Futuristic AI (for "futuristic", read "basic":))
* Attract mode
* 1-Bit Colour
* ROCK STEADY Framerate @ 600 FPS. ish.
* Silent operation (ie. I've not done the SFX yet)
* Argument causing menu system for social gaming.
* (I think I'm running out of exciting features to tell you about...)
* Screenshot capability!
* Erm, I think that's it.
This is relatively untested on 2.0+ Firmware, so check it out and report back in the comments!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Amoebax port (signed) More brews coming from the ongoing PSP Genesis Competition 2011, this time, its a new Amoebax port for the PSP courtesy of homebrew coder Riviera71
Mario Pong Throughout the annals of history, Mario and Bowser have forever been archenemies - barring, of course, some other Mario games where they teamed up (Super Mario RPG - ding ding ding!)