Powder release is a roguelike originaly developed specifically for the Gameboy Advance (GBA). It is not a port of an existing roguelike as the controls of the GBA are very different from the traditional keyboard, and the screen imposes some additional limitations. It is built around replayability and long term ergonomics, not short term learning. It uses actual graphic tiles (16x16) rather than the traditional characters.
* Your tame creatures now have a heart badge beside them to identify them as such.
* Switching to a different tile res will no longer cause a crash. (Inu)
* Building the tile choice list now comes from the internal allbitmaps.h rather than being hardcoded, so Ibson the Grey's tiles will show up as expected. (Inu)
* Entering a level with active lava/water from a level which has no active lava/water, when the new level is already created and previously visited this game, will no longer stop the updating of said lava and water. (Nathan Bogue)
* Hopefully backspace will work on OSX. (Nathan Bogue)
* Jumping in space prohibited if you lack spacewalk. (Nathan Bogue)
* Jumping when buried prohibited. (Nathan Bogue)
* Kobold thieves are pluralized properly. (Nathan Bogue)
* Living frosts are now bloodless. (Nathan Bogue)
* Digging upwards on special levels has more sensible results. (Nathan Bogue)
* Remove the console window on Windows.
* Shattered trees will drop their occupants. (Nathan Bogue)
* Items that fall down holes will no longer be mapped. (patch by Richard Quirk)
* PSP Makefile should be happier with newer devkits. (patch by Joe Buck)
* Left and Right on menus will scroll fast, just like L and R do, but this also applies to the command menu where L and R are the quick bind keys. (patch by Joe Buck)
* [SDL] Shift-arrow will swap with a critter, Alt-arrow will jump. (patch by Andreas Bohm)
* ctype.h is included in map2c.cpp now. (Ben Hjelt)
* New tileset from Chris Lomaka.
* One new room.
* Load game shows up first in the menu if it is available to make it harder to accidentally choose new game. (Enrique Garcia Cota)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP FreeDink PSP FreeDink- this is a port of a windows game called Dink Smallwood to the PSP. It's an isometric RPG originally made in 1997 about a farmer defeating the forces of evil.
This port works better on the PSP-2000 models due to larger RAM, but still works on a phat.
I didn't make this, but the developer doesn't mind me listing this
RPG Paradise RPG Paradise
Barely a few days after pspsballer07 released RPG Paradise v0.02 for the community's consumption, the developer has just announced another update via the QJ.Net forums. This latest version of the RPG Paradise homebrew game carries these new features:
* All data except maps are stored in one file called data.pk3
Quake Arena Arcade R4 Quake Arena Arcade- Homebrew dev lps has dropped by our forums today to release a new version of Quake Arena Arcade, a homebrew port of the hit first-person shooter for the PlayStation Portable. The nifty game, which was formerly called Quake I: Arena, now includes more maps, new modified PSP Kurok engine, new eboot gfx and new hud enhancements, among others
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians In the altered world where Team Go-Getters accidentally created lives a young girl who always dreamed tobe a Guardian Trainer after she heard all about it, even though she has no idea how to be come one, but still, she's
Zion, a developer from our forums has release v1.3 of his Future-Resurrection homebrew game for the PSP. The storyline starts with a man who awakens from a coma, but realises that the world is no longer the same, reminiscent of the film '28 Days Later'. Here's what Zion had to say aboutthis release:
"The game is very much still in alpha stage
Chronicles is a first person action-adventure game for the PSP. Fight your way past ghosts, goblins, and whatever those other things are to get the secret key to the locked gate, then hop across some platforms to land yourself into the next of 6 challenging levels
POKEMON SAPPHIRE POKEMON SAPPHIRE - LINKS FOR POKEMON SAPPHIRE ON PSP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2LBJHz--1c
PokemonSapphire Version are the third installments of the Pokemon series of role-playing games, developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance
POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON RED RESCUE TEAM POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON RED RESCUE TEAM - You wake up one day, turned into a Pokemon. This land is being ravaged by a natural disaster so you decide to form a rescue team with a partner Pokemon. As a Pokemon, you can interact with many other different Pokemon on various missions while trying to uncover their true purpose and destiny