It looks like emulation fans have something nice in store for them today. NJ has released a new version of all of his emulators, with a couple of tweaks for each of the emulators that fans should find interesting.
Without further ado, here's a google translation of the notes NJ has added onto his previous release:
The modification point with ver.2.2.2:
* Way it draws UI at everything GU, modification.
* English integrating the binary of edition and Japanese edition. When the indicatory language of PSP itself is Japanese, with Japanese, the other than of that is English.
* With PSP-2000 the Home button was made enabled. The time before you open the menu similarly with the Home button.
* Because the clear range of VRAM when initializing by mistake was, correction. Whether this was unstable with cause.
* CPS2PSP/MVSPSP: When with PSP-2000 it sleeps, because there were times when portion of graphics is destroyed correction.
* CPS1PSP: When it compiles with psp-gcc-4.1.0, because it cannot start [supamatsusuruboma], way psp-gcc-4.0.2 is used, modification.
* CPS1PSP: Because there was the ROM set which has forgotten to correspond with final fighting spirit correction.
* CPS1PSP: Because there was a problem in drawing of the stars layer, correction.
* MVSPSP/NCDZPSP: Interruption processing of picture modification to up-to-date MAME wind.
* In addition detailed bug correction and the like.
In addition to these helpful notes given by NJ, you would also best be served by being very careful in your installation of the emulators, as there isn't an English translation of the readme files in sight. In any case, we're sure you'll get a kick out of trying these new emulator builds out. Good luck with installation, and enjoy your games!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Prokill Fake PSP Bricker Note from the dev (Killerfeeshy):
PROKILL is an app for the PSP that pretends to install Custom Firmware but goes wrong then pretends to brick your PSP