We have a new development environment for PC's scripting language LUA for the PSP. The program is designed for all those who are starting with LUA as it facilitates the use of pretty language and the preparation of the script to run on the PSP.
New version is available for this programming environment for PSP.
* The code has been revised and improved in some of the most important functions of it.
* Added a file browser, compatibility with files with extension. Lua
* Recognition of up to the new firmware 4.01 M33 (the latest firmware saga of the M33 is not included but equally recognizable using the version 4.01 M33)
* Eboots added two more to the list of eboot is scheduled to transfer to the PSP (including the latest version of the LHM)
* Settlement of several bugs
* And some other minor changes in visual character.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
FlashMod I've just received a message from Steven Mattera (aka IchigoKurosaki) of Orbis PSP Development stating that work has stopped on the highly anticipated release of FlashMod v3
PSPLink Developers would be very happy to know that there have been significant progress made on the v
Lua InputLib Daaa57150, the maker of Mega A**hole Portable, has released the first in a series of development libraries for making Lua apps and games
NAND IPL Dumper Thanks to the work of PSP Developer KanadeEngel we now have NAND IPL Dumper for your PSP
Raptor 3D Raptor 3D is a homebrew 3D engine for the PSP