We have a new development environment for PC's scripting language LUA for the PSP. The program is designed for all those who are starting with LUA as it facilitates the use of pretty language and the preparation of the script to run on the PSP.
New version is available for this programming environment for PSP.
* The code has been revised and improved in some of the most important functions of it.
* Added a file browser, compatibility with files with extension. Lua
* Recognition of up to the new firmware 4.01 M33 (the latest firmware saga of the M33 is not included but equally recognizable using the version 4.01 M33)
* Eboots added two more to the list of eboot is scheduled to transfer to the PSP (including the latest version of the LHM)
* Settlement of several bugs
* And some other minor changes in visual character.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSPMSX FMSX is a famous emulator of the MSX, MSX2,and MSX2+ 8bit home computers
3D Model Export Tools Lumo has updated his 3db loader, used for 3d modelling on the PSP, to version (preview) 3
PSPColem For those who haven't seen previous versions, ColEm is one of the best emulatorof the ColecoVision videogame system written by Marat Fayzullin
PSPLINK 0.9h TyRaNiD, one of my favorite developers, has just updated PSPLINK