We have a new development environment for PC's scripting language LUA for the PSP. The program is designed for all those who are starting with LUA as it facilitates the use of pretty language and the preparation of the script to run on the PSP.
New version is available for this programming environment for PSP.
* The code has been revised and improved in some of the most important functions of it.
* Added a file browser, compatibility with files with extension. Lua
* Recognition of up to the new firmware 4.01 M33 (the latest firmware saga of the M33 is not included but equally recognizable using the version 4.01 M33)
* Eboots added two more to the list of eboot is scheduled to transfer to the PSP (including the latest version of the LHM)
* Settlement of several bugs
* And some other minor changes in visual character.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Faintless Maker Project description:Faintless Maker is a Rpg Style game engine that allow you to build your PSP games directly from your PSP!
PSPLZMA - Source Code These days, with the functionality of the PSP blown wide open with all the downgraders and hacks, I'm sure a lot of you people would have been wondering what MPH was upto
CTF gameboot from MS Have you been converting your themes for Sony's PSP just so you can add various gameboots you wanted to use? Well, there might be couple of themes of the same nature out there, but there's a big chance that you guys might not like them