This updated version of Lua player provides a new module support load by Oobles, which should be much more stable than the one included in the v0.18 alpha release (See the effect-module and the Game Of Life example how to write your own modules).
Changelog for this release:
* Directory detection bugfix
* Changed System.loadModule to loadlib to work the same as the traditional lua loadlib function.
* Made loadlib check if a module is already loaded before trying to load.
* Removed getLuaState export. No longer required.
* Made debugOutput work in the same way as printf in bootstrap.
* Added loadlib.prx kernel module. required for module loading.
* Added a module sample for manipulating images
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ONScripter 2006.07.29 ONScripter is a free software implementation of the video novel creation utility NScipter, under the GPL license
Snes9xTYL++ version 18 source code If you're interested in taking homebrew emulation further, or if you just want a bunch of extra source codes you can learn from, then we've got a treat for you
Daedalus PSP R11 Source It looks like everyone's favorite Nintendo 64 Emulator is finally up with a brand new version
Miro Lua Long after homebrew developer omerjks' previous release of the convenient Miro Lua application, an updated build is now available for other developers who work in Lua to create programs for the Sony PlayStation Portable
PMP Mod Jonny has updated his ful-resolution media player, PMP Mod for PSP again! The PSP Muxer has also been updated to the same version