This updated version of Lua player provides a new module support load by Oobles, which should be much more stable than the one included in the v0.18 alpha release (See the effect-module and the Game Of Life example how to write your own modules).
Changelog for this release:
* Directory detection bugfix
* Changed System.loadModule to loadlib to work the same as the traditional lua loadlib function.
* Made loadlib check if a module is already loaded before trying to load.
* Removed getLuaState export. No longer required.
* Made debugOutput work in the same way as printf in bootstrap.
* Added loadlib.prx kernel module. required for module loading.
* Added a module sample for manipulating images
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Miro Lua PlayStation Portable homebrew developer hopefuls and beginners, here's a head's up
Adventure Game Studio runtime for PSP Homebrew developer has updated his port of the Adventure Game Studio (AGS) runtime engine for the PlayStation Portable, a nifty app that allows you to play some good ole' point and click adventure games on your portable handheld
Gmax2PSP It's been quite a while now since we last posted anything about Alatnet's Gmax2PSP app
Comments on Lua Player 0.19 for 1.5 fw:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Lua Player 0.19 for 1.5 fw supports it