Glynnder's released v0.2 (Now a Beta!) of the LuaDevKit, adding some more functionality to this helpful development app. For those who haven't heard of LDK, this app can help experienced coders in making their own programs and games in the Lua format by letting them click and add common commands. For newbies, it's an interesting way to help master the fine art of Lua programming without being spoon-fed all the information.
For LuaDevKit v0.2, Glynnder's made a couple of fixes to the system and added some other functions for people to try. Here's the changelog chronicling all of the new stuff since LDK v0.1:
* 0.11ALPHA: Added useful links menu, with links to useful web pages- all open in your default browser
* 0.12ALPHA: Shift + right click on a file to rename it
* 0.13ALPHA: Solves issue with luaplayer windows files having to be located in C:/LDK- they now have to be in the same directory as LDK.JAR
* 0.14ALPHA: Renamed cut-action, copy-action, paste-action & select-all in the edit menu to Cut, Copy, Paste and Select All, respectively
* 0.15ALPHA: Preview can be run on any script in the PC
* 0.17PREBETA: Adds controls list for preview and rough debugging- end user cannot see debug info
* 0.18PREBETA: Fixed spelling errors
* 0.19PREBETA: Preview and LDK 'process tied' meaning you can only close it by using the 'break' command in a script, or the escape button, this means that the process actually ends and frees up system resources- if you press the x button then LDK will be frozen until the luaplayer process is ended.
* 0.20BETA: Captures the debugging information and prints it into the text box, amongst a few other fixes such as when you hit preview it saves the file, so you are testing you most up to date version etc...
Best of all, there's also a LuaPlayer in his download, so you can preview the results of your coding as soon as you're done typing everything in.
As always, Glynnder's ready to offer friendly advice on our release thread for this app, so don't hesitate to say hello or ask for help. There's also some additional documentation on the official homepage for LDK, so you should also take a look at the offerings there. Enjoy the download, folks, and let us know when you've completed your Lua masterpiece. We may just post it here.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
intraFont BenHur has released intraFont, an archive that lets PSP homebrew developers use genuine PSP fonts for their apps
LuaDevKit Here's the latest build, and the final beta if we may add, for LuaDevKit R2 from homebrew developer Glynnder
VLF Library 1.0 From Dark_AleX:Well, the first official version of the library
Luaplayer Glynnder has unvieled his InterfaceLua version of Luaplayer v0