Glynnder's released v0.2 (Now a Beta!) of the LuaDevKit, adding some more functionality to this helpful development app. For those who haven't heard of LDK, this app can help experienced coders in making their own programs and games in the Lua format by letting them click and add common commands. For newbies, it's an interesting way to help master the fine art of Lua programming without being spoon-fed all the information.
For LuaDevKit v0.2, Glynnder's made a couple of fixes to the system and added some other functions for people to try. Here's the changelog chronicling all of the new stuff since LDK v0.1:
* 0.11ALPHA: Added useful links menu, with links to useful web pages- all open in your default browser
* 0.12ALPHA: Shift + right click on a file to rename it
* 0.13ALPHA: Solves issue with luaplayer windows files having to be located in C:/LDK- they now have to be in the same directory as LDK.JAR
* 0.14ALPHA: Renamed cut-action, copy-action, paste-action & select-all in the edit menu to Cut, Copy, Paste and Select All, respectively
* 0.15ALPHA: Preview can be run on any script in the PC
* 0.17PREBETA: Adds controls list for preview and rough debugging- end user cannot see debug info
* 0.18PREBETA: Fixed spelling errors
* 0.19PREBETA: Preview and LDK 'process tied' meaning you can only close it by using the 'break' command in a script, or the escape button, this means that the process actually ends and frees up system resources- if you press the x button then LDK will be frozen until the luaplayer process is ended.
* 0.20BETA: Captures the debugging information and prints it into the text box, amongst a few other fixes such as when you hit preview it saves the file, so you are testing you most up to date version etc...
Best of all, there's also a LuaPlayer in his download, so you can preview the results of your coding as soon as you're done typing everything in.
As always, Glynnder's ready to offer friendly advice on our release thread for this app, so don't hesitate to say hello or ask for help. There's also some additional documentation on the official homepage for LDK, so you should also take a look at the offerings there. Enjoy the download, folks, and let us know when you've completed your Lua masterpiece. We may just post it here.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PMP Muxer PMP Muxer
Jonny has now released v1.01 of PMP Mod which supports full resolution AVI files. At the moment, Jonny is using a custom video "container" so you will have to use the accompanying muxer to make your media files compatible.
* I wasn't able to crash it in the last 10 days, it should be stable and reasonably fast
A bitmap font library for PSP using the PSP's internal font (firmware pgf and bwfon files)
* added support for Chinese (gb3s1518
3D GDS 3D GDS
Saulotmalo, the creator of PSP Homebrew game Convey, recently released another application which he hopes will take home the prize in NeoFlash's Spring Coding Competition. This time, it's a library known as 3D GDS
Antimass Zilt from our forums has released version 0
Game and Watch Fantasies Game and Watch Fantasies
There are homebrew games for the Sony PlayStation Portable, and then there are homebrew games for the Sony PlayStation Portable. Game & Watch Fantasies by homebrew developer Mia is clearly the latter, with a very quirky main character and a very quirky puzzle-platforming mechanic to boot
PSPXavier recently released FindC v1.0. FindC stands for 'Find Coordinates'. According to the good developer, "This is a quick program I (he) made in Lua in the middle of coding another Lua game.
I just wanted a break from the more technical stuff and do something easy and quick
CPS1PSP/CPS2PSP/MVSPSP source (1.51.1) CPS1PSP/CPS2PSP/MVSPSP source (1.51.1)
Elvis hasn't left the building yet, the fat lady hasn't sung either, and NJ's apparently not through with MVSPSP, or so Jungle-Cat tells us. Although this is just a minor bug fix, and it only gets bumped up to v1.51, and he still says it's a "final release"; the dev is still quite concerned for his creation
AtariVM Version 0.2 AtariVM Version 0.2
Lostjared has updated his AtariVM to version 0.2 Alpha. This is a virtual machine that interprets Atari 800 assembly language. It is not a Atari emulator that runs Atari 800 ROMs. You can learn how to write Atari assembly source and the foundations of modern programming languages
LUA Player LUA Player
Shine has released a new version of Lua Player with Wi-Fi support, version 0.15. Lua is an easy to use scripting language to program games and applications on the fly (no compiling required.) Changes in this version include:
- Timer bug fixed (was bug in PSPSDK) [mrbrown]
- WLan socket support (based on PspPet's "WiFi Multi-Test
LuaPlayer HM Source 5 release If room for improvement is indeed the largest room in the world, then Homemister and PiCkDaT have succeeded in creating more room
Comments on LuaDevKit:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if LuaDevKit supports it