JetCube has released a new version of his PSP Software Development Kit, which is called the PSP Toolchain for Win32. As you can probably guess, this is a toolchain designed for coders who use WIndows for making applications and games.
JetCube notes of his SDK:
Create a cross compiler for the PSP system running natively on windows without any POSIX emulation. The idea behind it is that you do not need any kind of POSIX shell either. No need for Cygwin, all compilation units work out of the box using a simple DOS box.
Below, you'll find the changelog for the toolchain. Be advised that the download links for the binary files seem to be down at the moment, so we can't host the file just yet. That being said, you may want to keep checking the source link for when the download becomes available again.
* 0.7.1 - builds ASM files without errors due to bad make; added true.exe for makefile assertions; GDB was keept out of 0.7 by mistache
* 0.7 - Removed the dependency on groff, less, cp, mkdir, rm on the script, now they are downloaded from the internet; Added patch for GCC to accept: -mpreferred-stack-boundary=#; update to SVN 2377; PS2DEV toolchain patches are downloaded from the internet, so no need to keep then sync with this TC; Update usbpsplink to latest SVN; No input required during all TC script, all configs are (SourceForge MIRROR url, SVN host for PS2DEV, target dir (c:/pspsdk))
* 0.6.2 - Added simple info reader; Removed the dependency on groff, less, cp, mkdir, rm on the script, now they are downloaded from the internet; Added patch for GCC to accept: -mpreferred-stack-boundary=#
* 0.6 - Removed the dependency for the env var PSPSDK; Fixed psp-config; Better vsmake.bat; Better man.bat; Fixed issue that some installations would end up without env vars due to delayed hdd writes; No need to hack SDK makefiles anymore; GNU tools (cp, rm, mkdir, sed) called with the original names no need to append a "2"
* 0.5 - Added MAN reader
* 0.4 - Major update Support for Visual Studio and Debugging
* 0.2 - Initial proof of concept
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.