To kick things off, do not mistake this homebrew app for TyRaNid's PSPLink. These are two different apps, who happen to share the same name. This is the creation of danny_kay1710, and it is also called PSPLink. Just what is this thing?
danny_kay1710's PSPLink is a small application which is basically a USBHOSTFS or NETHOSTFS with an interface. This program adds the option to enable or disable the server modes easily as well as allowing them to run at startup and change the folder that USBHOSTFS or NETHOSTFS shares to your PSP. It no longer has to be in the same folder as the applicaton. Small app, but quite nifty. With all that said, here is the changelog.
* Actually fully fixed the autostart problems, sorry it took two versions, had to
re-arrange code and forgot to move one line!!
* Site references in installed README removed to hopefully stop PS2NFO providing
non-working versions of my software.
* Fixed WiFi directory changing bug.
* Fixed the autostart problems in which it would only share the default installation path
upon application restart.
* Driver is included in the installation path (default = "C:Program FilesPSPLinkDriver")
* Release Version
* GUI for USBhostfs and nethostfs (SystemTray based)
* Start with Windows
* Choose what server to run when program starts
* The folder to share doesnt have to be in the same location as the exe.
This can be changed through the settings page.
NOTE: You still cannot select the actual ISO or PSP folder you must select
a folder that conatins the ISO and PSP folders e.g
------Your isos here
----------Your Homebrew Here.
Also, don't forget to tell us what you think through your comments. Here at QJ, your comments are valued, so don't hesitate to think out loud in the comments section.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
IDE PSP 0.1.1 From darksidious77:Hi all I present my new PC coded in C / C + + with QT
LuaPlayer HM Homemister has released a new version of LuaPlayer HM, bringing the application to version 3
LUALibrary Attention LUA developers: Romero126 has released LUALibrary v 1
LuaPlayer HM Homemister has updated his LuaPlayer HM application, bumping it up to version 2
Engine02 Homebrew developer Stealth has released a new version of Engine02, a versatile, multiplatform 2D game engine that allows aspiring developers to create their own homebrewed games
myLCD - A Unicode Text Rendering Library Mike, aka Okio, from our forum has released a multi-platform Unicode text rendering and mini frame-buffer API library for embedded hardware and standalone LCD contrololers