Mondy, a PSP-OSS developer, has released v0.3 of PSP-OSS for the NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition 2006. This release includes various new features which are:
* PMP files can be played from anywhere.
* Rar support for skins
* MP3 Suffle Function and Able to change songs while browsing.
* Custom Language support and Custom colour support.
* PSP-OSS has a second games folder for those of you who don't like corrupt icons.
* Wallpapers can be changed by holding select + L or R.
* Shortcuts on the desktop are examples of the custom icon support. In ms0:/PSP-OSS/Desktop/ there are .qli files. To make your own just rename one to png and open it in an image editor.
* Many bugfixes as well.
Good luck in the Competition!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Custom Firmware 3.51 M33-4 QJ.NET PSP Development Forum mainstay blackbird 0001 just informed us that Team M33 just came up with a new update for its custom firmware bringing it up to 3.51 M33-4
Irdeto Sage Irdeto Sage
Here is the first full version of Irdeto Sage.
You can currently change the private key with an arcade style rotator,
and a basic file browser has been implemented to select files.
The Irdeto crypto algorithm is very strong despite security loopholes
with smartcard hardware that allowed people to extract keys from them
Casual DISCLAIMER: Like ALL FLASHING APPLICATIONS/MODIFICATIONS CASUAL v3 Flasher has the potential to render your PSP inoperative, althrough thoroughly tested and aproved safe, there are always unforseen events that can occur, causing issues
2.71 Special Edition - Revision A custom firmware 2.71 Special Edition - Revision A custom firmware
These days, Dark_AleX has made it a habit of making big news atleast once every week. And I might add, a great habit at that. Just yesterday, he released a generic downgrader which made it a piece of cake to anyone who wanted to downgrade
PSP Installer ADePSP has just released his uber-simple homebrew app for the PSP which makes copying files and folders onto a PSP a lot easier
MacroFire Japanese coder pen has released a new version of MacroFire, a handy homebrew plugin that allows you to reassign the PSP buttons, adjust your analog stick's sensitivity and enable rapidfire mode, according to your desired taste