Mondy, a PSP-OSS developer, has released v0.3 of PSP-OSS for the NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition 2006. This release includes various new features which are:
* PMP files can be played from anywhere.
* Rar support for skins
* MP3 Suffle Function and Able to change songs while browsing.
* Custom Language support and Custom colour support.
* PSP-OSS has a second games folder for those of you who don't like corrupt icons.
* Wallpapers can be changed by holding select + L or R.
* Shortcuts on the desktop are examples of the custom icon support. In ms0:/PSP-OSS/Desktop/ there are .qli files. To make your own just rename one to png and open it in an image editor.
* Many bugfixes as well.
Good luck in the Competition!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Open Idea ISO Loader 1.1 Homebrew coder dridri has released the initial version of OpenIdea Iso Loader, an alternative solution to Liquidzigong's Prometheus ISO Loader with a slightly different twist, it runs your ISOs directly from the XMB
PSP 3D Plugin Homebrew developer pspwizard has recently dropped by our forums to release a new version of his nifty lil 3D plugin for the PSP community
LE Recovery for M33 v 0.9 VThe Pandora Battery unbricker from Noobz, and Team C+D seems to have ignited a surge of inspiration for our PSP homebrew developers